XPO | What's next?Don't use crosswalk will be half strike

I noticed LDA put down big long stripes to let you know if you're in your spot when backing into a door. Would be fabulously amazingly stupendous if the brains behind this would realize that...you can't get between the trailers to grab chocks, or dolly your landing gear up/down. I didn't realize they were stripes at first...thought it was just where guys were doing the Con-Way Snatch©®...you know..back under your trailer, put it in 1st and then floor it towards the fuel island.

In some of those doors, people routinely drive over chocks because they can't get between the trailers to remove them.

Honestly you don't want to go there tired wore out Truck Drivers whom walk bow legged and have them stop at your belt bellies cause we sit so long **** backs up not a pretty site we scare ourselves you want to go to one them there stripo clubs that feature Chip and Dales Lady no of fence them boys the only thing tired on them is there feet from all that dancing unless you want to see a horror show then yea come on Down !! lmao !!

What ya hiding?? Huh? Huh?? :order: :27: I was gonna put in my app so I could see YA'LL nekkid :kicking::kicking: