Yellow | Where's Jack Cooper?

What's taking Cooper so long to buy yellow? I need a job asap!!! Still can't find a local or regional job anyway in Atlanta who will hire a yellow driver.
L.T.L. is kind of slow right now. You might try Averitt truckload but it might get your foot in the door for their L.T.L division. Rorhl is down there. Its over the road but they have a home time route. out 7 off 3 out 7 off 4.

Drop them a line. O'Brien said he was going to find "good" teamster jobs for the displaced, no more of that substandard stuff.

What's taking Cooper so long to buy yellow? I need a job asap!!! Still can't find a local or regional job anyway in Atlanta who will hire a yellow driver.
Patience , details coming after the 1st of the year , talks of a news conference about the 15th !

Drop them a line. O'Brien said he was going to find "good" teamster jobs for the displaced, no more of that substandard stuff.

I know you did that as kind of a joke, but every time (and I have contacted them a half dozen times) I have gotten a response, it may work for him....

Patience , details coming after the 1st of the year , talks of a news conference about the 15th !
Wong, that sounds about like water from Minnesota that has gone into the Gulf of Mexico at New Orleans, as in "water under the bridge". By January, the real-estate auction will be history, Ritchie (Nations Capital) will have taken possession of the fleet, and there will be nothing left to reinstate a freight line with.

I know I read about this narrative, on another site way back at the very start. First reporting this was Cooper wanted the Yellow properties, and a limited amount of the total ‘equipment pool’ to put together a ‘auto-parts logistics’ system in this country. No mention of any type of ‘freight’ or ‘L.T.L.’ venture at all. The initial thought process for Cooper upper management, was they want to be ‘the parts hauler for the Big 3’.
It’s my understanding that’s all Cooper is interested in, if at all.

I know you did that as kind of a joke, but every time (and I have contacted them a half dozen times) I have gotten a response, it may work for him....
Good now they will be contacted everyday by former Yellow member's sick wives and kids suffering from the loss of Yellow's Cadillac Health insurance! People are dying and not getting proper medical treatment because of you Sean O"Brien! Why not extend the contract until economic conditions get better instead of killing the golden goose?

Good now they will be contacted everyday by former Yellow member's sick wives and kids suffering from the loss of Yellow's Cadillac Health insurance! People are dying and not getting proper medical treatment because of you Sean O"Brien! Why not extend the contract until economic conditions get better instead of killing the golden goose?
The golden goose was not killed by SOB as sad a situation as this is and it is. The Golden goose was poisoned by Jr and his buddies pushing those horrible givebacks. The sooner you guys realize Yellow was dead and move on the better. Yellow quit paying your health and welfare payments not SOB.

The golden goose was not killed by SOB as sad a situation as this is and it is. The Golden goose was poisoned by Jr and his buddies pushing those horrible givebacks. The sooner you guys realize Yellow was dead and move on the better. Yellow quit paying your health and welfare payments not SOB.
Blaming SOB for people dying?? Cmon people loose jobs and get laid off all of the time. I barely escaped black Thursday at my job myself. It happens. Quit letting anger live in your head rent free it will destroy you.
Your undying love of and admiration for SOB is duly noted, but it's indisputable fact that he crapped on the Yellow employees by what he did and failed to do at the end.

If anybody withholds medical treatment because of lack of insurance, that is the height of irresponsibility. What you do for yourself is one thing, but not seeking proper treatment for children, or a spouse is pure evil. No hospital, or medical facility that receives Federal funding is allowed to use ‘insurance status’ as a precursor for treatment.

If anybody withholds medical treatment because of lack of insurance, that is the height of irresponsibility. What you do for yourself is one thing, but not seeking proper treatment for children, or a spouse is pure evil. No hospital, or medical facility that receives Federal funding is allowed to use ‘insurance status’ as a precursor for treatment.
Kind of what I was thinking as well..

Blaming SOB for people dying?? Cmon people loose jobs and get laid off all of the time. I barely escaped black Thursday at my job myself. It happens. Quit letting anger live in your head rent free it will destroy you.
No insurance the hospital will just dump you on the street https://www.wave3.com/2023/06/29/it...ters-investigate-patient-dumping-allegations/

It might surprise you to learn I actually don't think he is the greatest thing since gas powered vehicles. I also realize he is not responsible for putting those people out of work at least SOB has a spine where Jr had none..Hoffa Jr crapped on the members by presenting and pushing those give backs. Everyone keeps forgetting they stopped paying into the health and welfare. Should SOB stepped up and paid for that as well?