XPO | Where's the Gatorade?

Lived for about a year in Gulfport, Mississippi, when I was stationed there a few years back. I have absolutely no idea how people actually live there. Beautiful area, horrible, horrible climate and weather conditions, most of the time. My hat is off to anyone who calls that area, home. You have my deepest admiration. :bowdown:

I worked out in Alabama a few years ago and I don't think Hell is as hot as 'Bama during the summer. It was so humid you would be soaked with sweat by 7 am and it rained nearly every afternoon. Like being in a sauna!

I haven't lived in Mississippi for years but I'm close enough to their climate where I am, barely north of them.

Air Condition is first line of defense, waterhose is second!! And this summer to cut down on the electric I'm thinking of putting in a kiddie pool and live in it. In the shade.

Lived for about a year in Gulfport, Mississippi, when I was stationed there a few years back. I have absolutely no idea how people actually live there. Beautiful area, horrible, horrible climate and weather conditions, most of the time. My hat is off to anyone who calls that area, home. You have my deepest admiration. :bowdown:

I guess we are lucky out here....my scm has a standing order at 90 degrees, the coolers get packed...Ice, water, gatorade, the works...we never miss a day...good thing, gonna be 104 today...

True story: The secretary used the toliet bowl brush to clean the glass coffee pots. I finally had to hide it. :hide: The drivers never knew. I was cleaning service years ago and found my toliet brush on the sink and couldn't figure what the deal was?? I kept putting the brush back only to find it back at the sink. Oh and I did use it on toliets.

Now that is nasty!

I guess we are lucky out here....my scm has a standing order at 90 degrees, the coolers get packed...Ice, water, gatorade, the works...we never miss a day...good thing, gonna be 104 today...

that is a fairly decent TM...most are piles of camel dung, dried and re-soaked, ingested by maggots and carried about the country side...