XPO | Who to report a Stolen Valor/VA fraud case to?

Raven.Six

TB Lurker
Credits
Senior driver, claims to be a combat vet. Collecting something like 80% disability. Truth comes out, he fell off the back of a truck in Germany in the 90's. Whips people with his "sacrifices", abuses time off system designed to help real vets with real problems. Claims any and all disagreements with anything he thinks the company should be doing triggers his PTSD.

HR? Terminal manager?

It's everyone's business. Actual combat vets, taxpayers, and drivers needed to take up the slack.

Fell off the back of a truck in Germany, tells everyone he took mortar shrapnel in the knee in Desert Storm. Unstable, the PTSD is as made up as the combat time. That disability payment - for a full-time linehaul driver(?!) - is worth more than my entire tax liability. And the cost to the insurance isn't a fair burden on the drivers who aren't making things up.

It's everyone's business. Actual combat vets, taxpayers, and drivers needed to take up the slack.

Fell off the back of a truck in Germany, tells everyone he took mortar shrapnel in the knee in Desert Storm. Unstable, the PTSD is as made up as the combat time. That disability payment - for a full-time linehaul driver(?!) - is worth more than my entire tax liability. And the cost to the insurance isn't a fair burden on the drivers who aren't making things up.
I don't care. Mind your business.

Have you seen his records? No reason he couldn't have fought in Desert Storm and then shipped to Germany.

Have you seen his records? No reason he couldn't have fought in Desert Storm and then shipped to Germany.

No, but I know you can't run linehaul if you're 80% disabled; and you can't have HAZMAT endorsement if you're mentally ill (PTSD.)

As a younger, fit, family man; seeing - and hearing in this thread - from unstable 300 lb diabetic seniors that benefits fraud should be ignored is disheartening.

No, but I know you can't run linehaul if you're 80% disabled; and you can't have HAZMAT endorsement if you're mentally ill (PTSD.)

As a younger, fit, family man; seeing - and hearing in this thread - from unstable 300 lb diabetic seniors that benefits fraud should be ignored is disheartening.
So……..those that don’t agree with you and recommend keeping your nose out of a co-workers business are now all 300-lb. Diabetics?
If what you say is actually true, it is the employers place to correct it!!!
You should worry about you do. And let your co-worker worry about his own business. You may someday actually be in his position with health issues!!!
Hopefully not though!!!

So you're saying you want his run.

So……..those that don’t agree with you and recommend keeping your nose out of a co-workers business are now all 300-lb. Diabetics?
If what you say is actually true, it is the employers place to correct it!!!
You should worry about you do. And let your co-worker worry about his own business. You may someday actually be in his position with health issues!!!
Hopefully not though!!!

I'm just assuming the "mind your own business" replies are the 25+ year Con-Way leftovers that blame everyone and everything but themselves for what went wrong in the "good old days."

Whenever they start complaining about being paid top rate w/ decent bennies for a turn-and-burn, I just tell them that Wal-Mart is right around the corner and will even give them an electric scooter to drive if working for XPO is so miserable.

Regarding "health issues": No. And if present I wouldn't claim they were combat-related.

Season 18 Episode 3 GIF by The Simpsons
Season 18 Episode 3 GIF by The Simpsons

I'm just assuming the "mind your own business" replies are the 25+ year Con-Way leftovers that blame everyone and everything but themselves for what went wrong in the "good old days."

Whenever they start complaining about being paid top rate w/ decent bennies for a turn-and-burn, I just tell them that Wal-Mart is right around the corner and will even give them an electric scooter to drive if working for XPO is so miserable.

Regarding "health issues": No. And if present I wouldn't claim they were combat-related.

I don't work for XPO and I'm 29 years old. I got a little chubby being a truck driver, but I'm not 300lbs.

I'm telling you to mind your business because you can't win this and it's not going to go the way you want it to.

How many years did you serve?

I don't work for XPO and I'm 29 years old. I got a little chubby being a truck driver, but I'm not 300lbs.

I'm telling you to mind your business because you can't win this and it's not going to go the way you want it to.
My sister-in-law got chubby and she’s nowhere near a truck,Except the local Ranch wagon that comes by for lunch

Hello all.
Think maybe this is my 2nd time every posting something on here in 10+yrs? But, I felt the need to respond to ravin.six.
Let me start by saying I started back in March of 1994 see alot of things I didn't like or agree with but you never know what a person has going on in their live.
Just because he runs linehaul and has a VA disability rating doesn't mean he's can't perform his job. I am also a Vet with a disability but very few people know.(my choice) just because of the misguided reaction you have show.
My 1st encounter with the VA was by chance walking the information booth they had set up. After some conversation with the VA Reps I was told that I Need to file a claim for my injuries I sustained when on active duty(non-combat). I told the VA reps that there are more deserving Vets that are worse off than I that could use the help, I was taken back when they all said NO you served your country and You also deserve help so stop thinking that way. Just because your coworker fell out of the truck, in the VA's eye's it's service related. Ravin.six if you don't like the system speak up call the VA congress person or whoever but, don't mix the Vets VA disability with his personal appearance or addatude all rolled up into one. This is a battle you will never win.
Roger that Ravin.six 10-2 delta out.