Credits
0ap1000000129003.jpg

Feb 3rd 49ers-Ravens who your pick ??

Line as of today FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY LOL

Baltimore
vs
San Fransisco -3.5

O/U 47.5

I could not stand anymore Ray Lewis drama if the Ratbirds win.

The newly released name of the NFL... The "New Fix League"..... I'm with Jeff.. If I see Lewis crying one more time, I'm going to need a new TV, cause I'm going to set my size 14 through it... It's becoming the laughable Keystone Cops Show... Doubt I will go out of my way to watch it this year..

Winners: Rich people in the luxury boxes.
Overpaid athletes sucking up endorsement dollars.
Advertising agencies.
Idiot Hollywood celebrities that manage to get their mug on camera.
NFL Incorporated
Loosers: Average Joe

Niners have the defense to stop the Ravens. The question will be how well the Ravens stop the Niners. You noticed that they didn't panic against the Falcons. Down 17 and ground and pound. They are big up front. And have the horses. Kap, Gore and the little dude ( whatshisname ). I pick the Niners. Little brother beats his big brother on national TV.

Niners have the defense to stop the Ravens. The question will be how well the Ravens stop the Niners. You noticed that they didn't panic against the Falcons. Down 17 and ground and pound. They are big up front. And have the horses. Kap, Gore and the little dude ( whatshisname ). I pick the Niners. Little brother beats his big brother on national TV.

I would tend to agree,and I'm pulling for the 9ers, but I think this year in the NFL: has been all about "drama"... I think the fix is on that the Ravens win and send Ray-Ray to his "crying-towel" and open the hearts of America to the p***y football players... I think I will burn come chicken on the grill and just watch the post-game show... Hopefully I will be so intoxicated by then, I can sit there and cough up a lung at Ray-Ray, laughing my azz off....

When I'm watching Sports Center I keep an eye on the left side of the screen, that way I'm warned as to when the next Super Bowl article is coming. I turn the channel or go sort my sock drawer again. Zero interest in either team. I'll watch the game, but that's it. The Ray Lewis circus act and the Harbowl b.s is more than I can take.

When I'm watching Sports Center I keep an eye on the left side of the screen, that way I'm warned as to when the next Super Bowl article is coming. I turn the channel or go sort my sock drawer again. Zero interest in either team. I'll watch the game, but that's it. The Ray Lewis circus act and the Harbowl b.s is more than I can take.

The whole NFL has turned into a circus.. And a lot on here may think my thoughts stem from my Saints debacle.. Nothing could be further from the truth.. Look back several years at how the NFL have conducted and strategically formed the teams to go to the Superbowl... Manning against his fathers Saints.. Northeast Superbowl with the Pats and the Giants... Now, the Harbaugh brothers...Just look, you'll see the collation... It's like the WWE, you see the setup long before it happens... And I think, as fans, we should let the NFL know we are onto their scheme.... I have emailed the league several times and got no response...

Loon,dont tell me you think that past few SB,s were preset??While it was a long shot to have the Harbaugh brothers in the SB,they are clearly in the top 5 to 7 teams all year in a league filled with parity.Yea,the league is definitely evolving due to lawsuits and the amount of revenue within the league,but I dont think its reached WWE status.

Loon,dont tell me you think that past few SB,s were preset??While it was a long shot to have the Harbaugh brothers in the SB,they are clearly in the top 5 to 7 teams all year in a league filled with parity.Yea,the league is definitely evolving due to lawsuits and the amount of revenue within the league,but I dont think its reached WWE status.

Just research it, and compare the teams going to the SB's.. If the 49ers were so good last year,they were picked to go, then why didn't they go? Do you really think the Giants were better than the 49ers... I don't...It was because they knew John had no chance of going.... The fix is on, you'll see.. John won the last meeting between the two, Jim will will this time...

Ravens will win. This one is all about Ray Lewis,Ed Reed, and Harbaughs. The Niners are young and will be back again. I was in Baltimore all last week and they all are wearing purple, taking crazy talk and are out of their minds... Everyone.

Just research it, and compare the teams going to the SB's.. If the 49ers were so good last year,they were picked to go, then why didn't they go? Do you really think the Giants were better than the 49ers... I don't...It was because they knew John had no chance of going.... The fix is on, you'll see.. John won the last meeting between the two, Jim will will this time...

Wow...lol........

If the ravens win and I have to watch Ray Lewis dance I may just throw up....that arrogant cocky SOB makes me sick.

If it ever came out that NFL games were fixed,their would definitely be a revolution.Think of all the money lost on fixed games,lol.....However,I do believe Nawlins were given a SB because of Katrina,hahaha,jk.

Just a couple of updates . I found the pre-season odds on the Superbowl and here's the two teams odds from Feb 6th of last year for the 2013 Superbowl . Not all teams listed .

2013 Early Super Bowl Odds

Packers: 5 to 1

Saints: 6 to 1

Patriots: 8 to 1

Steelers: 12 to 1

Eagles: 12 to 1

Ravens: 12 to 1

Texans: 15 to 1

Chargers: 15 to 1

Giants: 20 to 1

49ers: 20 to 1

Cowboys: 20 to 1