Yellow | Why Is the stock price jumping up?

The share price has all to do what is going on between the two companies. True it is all speculation. Just rumors of a buyout will cause a stock price to skyrocket. The pending lawsuit will affect the price. Who ever wins will see a stock price jump the loser's will plummet

The share price of YRCW is rising because investors are more and more comfortable with the direction the company is headed and the with increasing probability that they will continue to grow and be profitable, that's all.

wish I'd have bought about 10,000 Shares at .02 cents... Jeez

I believe that the latest .02 price was followed by an 80 to 1 reverse split??

Anyhow, 125 shares @ 22.06 will put you right in there for your IRA contribution for 2013.

Can I get a "woop woop?" :bananag:

The share price of YRCW is rising because investors are more and more comfortable with the direction the company is headed and the with increasing probability that they will continue to grow and be profitable, that's all.

Oh. Only improved fundamentals move the market? Ya think? I always thought day traders could drive a stock up or panic and sell causing a nose dive in price. There are many reasons that could move a stock price. Maybe it's you who should get an
edge-a-macation and stop gawking at girlie pics

Oh. Only improved fundamentals move the market? Ya think? I always thought day traders could drive a stock up or panic and sell causing a nose dive in price. There are many reasons that could move a stock price. Maybe it's you who should get an
edge-a-macation and stop gawking at girlie pics

Day traders can have and effect on prices. In this case, with the steady rise and volume, it looks legit.

BTW, are you home, or are you just sniffin' around because you're lost?

I think about 400 million of the debt is going to be coming off the books, or refinanced ...that's my bet should see something Thursday morning.

Sounds and seems right on!

INVESTORS, what a joke,looks more like the pumpers and dumpers to me,oh I forgot Jennifers other savior Warren Buffet or is it Waldo the toothless hobo is the big investor,he owns a railroad don't ya know :clapping:big deal,I just left Berkshire Hathaways office in Greenwich CT for a secret meeting and Waldo said he has 2 nickels for YRC to rub together if it will help.

And what direction is it really heading seeing how they just closed more terminals the equip is always on the side of the road[either broke down or the guy is napping cause he is too old to drive more than 80 miles at a time} and the only time I see a YRC is on the weekend?

Better check the septic tank cause this turd is going down faster than it went up!!!

P.S. Triplex what gave all of your superior knowledge are you the Joe indiguise or maybe Stoney?:coffee1:

Broker

INVESTORS, what a joke,looks more like the pumpers and dumpers to me,oh I forgot Jennifers other savior Warren Buffet or is it Waldo the toothless hobo is the big investor,he owns a railroad don't ya know :clapping:big deal,I just left Berkshire Hathaways office in Greenwich CT for a secret meeting and Waldo said he has 2 nickels for YRC to rub together if it will help.

And what direction is it really heading seeing how they just closed more terminals the equip is always on the side of the road[either broke down or the guy is napping cause he is too old to drive more than 80 miles at a time} and the only time I see a YRC is on the weekend?

Better check the septic tank cause this turd is going down faster than it went up!!!

P.S. Triplex what gave all of your superior knowledge are you the Joe indiguise or maybe Stoney?:coffee1:

What makes you any more of an authority? Oh maybe you were EF Hutton in your former life.:LMAO:

Yet they cant pay their EZ pass bill. None working in IN or OH. Claim they cant get anyone in K C to pay the bill.

This from the management team that says if they bought ABF there would be none of the missteps made in the previous integration. LOL

Funny how your nowhere to be found when the stock has tripled in value over 2 1/2 weeks, but when it goes down two days in a row you crawl out from under your rock.

Don't forget your the genius that wrote this.......
************************************************************************************************************
04-21-2012

#1 jimbobillybob

Look's more like the big fat lady is about to sing!!!!!

Well boy's look's to me ( my opinion)
she is about ready.
Brinko,whoop's,I mean Welch is sending signal's about the impending doom.

Don't be scared to leave now,hey 4 of us left NPME in the last year,1 guy had master's in accounting,8 Yr's seniority.
2 went to ABF,1/14 year's seniority,the other 10,and I went to UPGF,I only had 1 year so it did not matter.
16 Good year's in the NETPF, worth $3544.60 at age 64.

I was a refugee from the YRC debacle,and the RSEL scam,starting over dosen't scare me at all.

Let me tell you this when it goes down,not too many job's will be available,as we are all running under capacity.

We are currrently short 2 road driver's now and sometime's our board has run's cancelled.

So we can absorb that YRC freight without a hiccup.

BTW does anyone know where the utility/velocity freight went the CT NPME barn has seen none of it.
**********************************************************************************************************

Also, this turd you speak of still employees over 25,000 teamsters, and how can we forget when you posted on yahoo's message boards; calling YRC TEAMSTERS S*abs!!! Because, they took cuts instead of letting YRC go under!! So, your working for UPS Freight now? The contract your going to vote on is worse then the first one they had... If you vote for it..does that make you a s*ab also? If ABF votes in their contact in fear of losing their jobs...does that make them s*abs also?????

I certainly hope you don't get laid-off at UPS-Freight; then you might have to take that run at FED-EX FREIGHT; that you told me about; You remember it don't you?? You was afraid your old lady would get the wrong idea about you, so you turned it down. You remember the run don't you??? Out to San Francisco with a LOAD of used enema bottles for delivery to the YMCA.

P.S.

Have a great day!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This from the management team that says if they bought ABF there would be none of the missteps made in the previous integration. LOL

Merging Yellow and Roadway was out of the question. It was doomed to fail. It could not be managed well. If YRC bought ABF it would remain ABF thus it would be a smooth transition like New Penn and Holland was.

I guess you could say New Penn and Holland was about as smooth as the come "nobody knows about it" .

Merging Yellow and Roadway was out of the question. It was doomed to fail. It could not be managed well. If YRC bought ABF it would remain ABF thus it would be a smooth transition like New Penn and Holland was.

That's not what Welch said. He said they would sell off duplicate facilities and be able to delay purchase of new equipment because of the mix of newer equipment with the older stuff. That doesn't sound like a seperate operation to me. He also spoke of higher density, that can't happen with duplicate operations. YRC and ABF would be combined.

That's not what Welch said. He said they would sell off duplicate facilities and be able to delay purchase of new equipment because of the mix of newer equipment with the older stuff. That doesn't sound like a seperate operation to me. He also spoke of higher density, that can't happen with duplicate operations. YRC and ABF would be combined.

They'll combine linehaul and terminals for density and I'm sure more terminal closings would happen but my point was ABF won't be re-branded. It will always stay ABF.

They'll combine linehaul and terminals for density and I'm sure more terminal closings would happen but my point was ABF won't be re-branded. It will always stay ABF.

You can believe what you want to. We were told Roadway and Yellow would stay seperate, how'd that work out. Quite frankly I don't even know where you got the notion they would be seperate, everything I've seen indicates they would be combined.

You can believe what you want to. We were told Roadway and Yellow would stay seperate, how'd that work out. Quite frankly I don't even know where you got the notion they would be seperate, everything I've seen indicates they would be combined.

They would combine operations like sharing some terminals and break-bulks. ABF/YRC freight would ride on the same trailer etc but they won't merge the two companies. Merges don't work. ABF is a $2B dollar company. A buyout would cost them up to 50% of their freight. A re-brand would cost them 100%. That's why it won't happen. ABF teamsters won't take this gamble

They would combine operations like sharing some terminals and break-bulks. ABF/YRC freight would ride on the same trailer etc but they won't merge the two companies. Merges don't work. ABF is a $2B dollar company. A buyout would cost them up to 50% of their freight. A re-brand would cost them 100%. That's why it won't happen. ABF teamsters won't take this gamble

Let me get this straight, you're going to have 2 companies freight on the same trailer? Who's going to unload it ABF dockmen or YRC dockmen, or do you have 2 guys on each trailer, 1 guy to do the ABF freight and another for the YRC freight. Who does the linehaul, a YRC or an ABF driver? This scenario is so foolish I'm beginning to think you may be a troll.