Will YRC employees that have retired have there pension restored ? I got 30 years vested over 25 years Get 1034 month.

Was told by my local that it looks like YELLOW employees will still be penalized and this legislation will only guarantee your penalized payments for 30 years.
The 25% only benefits central states you will get no more toward retirement from now on.
You may have to stay to 70 years old.
Central states only
That sucks, but the writing was on the wall years ago, people shoulda cut and run for a different participant in the fund, if your goal was to actually retire with you fully credited years. Good luck, not too late..

I froze mine at 21 yrs in Nov 2008. I'm 66- Haven't drawn it yet. CSPF shows as vested/active, and eligible for $2455.10 because I got out before the cuts. Laid off by Yellow in 2008, called back to YRCW in a letter from Roadway for March 2009, and resigned rather than report. Appears to have been one of the best decisions I ever made.
You do know that there is no such thing as freezing your pension.

You do know that there is no such thing as freezing your pension.
The only thing I know is that in Feb 2009 I had worked under NMFA for 22 yrs- gotten credit for 21 yrs at 100% payments, and was never going to be adding to it. From time to time I checked with CSPF for my status, and was told: Vested/Active.

Well why take money from Covid relief fund to shore up central state’s but leave out teamster employees who work for YRC ? And don’t argue about contracts being signed. I never signed for reductions.

Yes, I’ll will wait till after July and see what happens even though I have a pretty good idea.
Then freeze mine till I’m 62.
35 years in the trucking business is enough.
Sounds like Jimmy don’t need his pension but with the bail out I would draw it and find some good charities.

Yes, I’ll will wait till after July and see what happens even though I have a pretty good idea.
Then freeze mine till I’m 62.
35 years in the trucking business is enough.
Sounds like Jimmy don’t need his pension but with the bail out I would draw it and find some good charities.
Freeze your what??
I can send Jimmy some Mason jars for burial.

Well why take money from Covid relief fund to shore up central state’s but leave out teamster employees who work for YRC ? And don’t argue about contracts being signed. I never signed for reductions.
You guys passed a contract without full pension payments. They told you what the reductions were going to be. I worked there then. I left because of that. If you wanted full pension payments you should’ve left.

You guys passed a contract without full pension payments. They told you what the reductions were going to be. I worked there then. I left because of that. If you wanted full pension payments you should’ve left.
Why the bailout then if not to restore monies owed . I don’t care where you worked then or now . ALL I CARE ABOUT IS MY RETIREMENT PENSION. !

Why the bailout then if not to restore monies owed . I don’t care where you worked then or now . ALL I CARE ABOUT IS MY RETIREMENT PENSION. !
That part of the pension is not what was in danger. You guys took a pay cut and the pension payments got cut. That has nothing to do with the pension being in danger. You guys voted to take the cut.

That part of the pension is not what was in danger. You guys took a pay cut and the pension payments got cut. That has nothing to do with the pension being in danger. You guys voted to take the cut.
No I actually voted against the contract that Hoffa encouraged yrc employees to accept.