R&L | Word Is, Bye Peterbilt, Hello Freightliner

I dunno bout this “state restricted” crapola.... but mine will go wheres ever its tagged heavy. Some of us know how to read a registration

I dunno bout this “state restricted” crapola.... but mine will go wheres ever its tagged heavy. Some of us know how to read a registration
I know how to read a registration. Restriction is company policy and they appear to be enforcing it. They can apparently be forced to return the money they got from the state if the vehicle is audited and found to have miles out of respective state. We had another guy get written up for taking one of the other state restricted trucks last night

I know how to read a registration. Restriction is company policy and they appear to be enforcing it. They can apparently be forced to return the money they got from the state if the vehicle is audited and found to have miles out of respective state. We had another guy get written up for taking one of the other state restricted trucks last night
Wasnt a word about it in the book that just come out. Surprise surprise....

Mine’s been to every neighboring state for extra linehaul runs, and all them states are tagged heavy on the registration.... legal as far as I can tell so no reason really to give it a second thought. Aint heard a word joe way or the other

Wasnt a word about it in the book that just come out. Surprise surprise....

Mine’s been to every neighboring state for extra linehaul runs, and all them states are tagged heavy on the registration.... legal as far as I can tell so no reason really to give it a second thought. Aint heard a word joe way or the other
So I'm confused, does it have a sticker on the door and on the dash saying it is state restricted?