ABF | Word on moving 051

Estes now owns 4 terminals in the Buffalo, NY area. The one they’re currently in on Jeffery Blvd., they bought the Holland Terminal (about 70 doors),and the YRC break terminal which is 184 doors, and they own a little terminal that they were renting to Land Air before they closed.

Estes now owns 4 terminals in the Buffalo, NY area. The one they’re currently in on Jeffery Blvd., they bought the Holland Terminal (about 70 doors),and the YRC break terminal which is 184 doors, and they own a little terminal that they were renting to Land Air before they closed.
True. But they are only going to operate out of one of the 4.

I meant Buffalo- move into a better terminal….
That land air is the old Carolina terminal. And the old Holland terminal is down by the old steel plants off rt5. I heard Duie plye bought the old red star terminal on transit. There terminal on River Road would be a good one. Beside the cold winds coming off the river!🥶

No- Estes bought YRC on Milens Road, and Holland on Transit road. Estes is currently in the old Holland Terminal off route 5. The other terminal Estes owns is on River road, it’s small and awful. Estes will move into either the old Holland terminal or the old YRC terminal. ABF should take whichever one they don’t want.

That land air is the old Carolina terminal. And the old Holland terminal is down by the old steel plants off rt5. I heard Duie plye bought the old red star terminal on transit. There terminal on River Road would be a good one. Beside the cold winds coming off the river!🥶
Duie Pyle is in the old Maislin terminal on River Road.

No- Estes bought YRC on Milens Road, and Holland on Transit road. Estes is currently in the old Holland Terminal off route 5. The other terminal Estes owns is on River road, it’s small and awful. Estes will move into either the old Holland terminal or the old YRC terminal. ABF should take whichever one they don’t want.
Probably the yrc terminal on milens rd.

Estes is already listed has the owner of 11010 Reames Rd. I believe they bought that place in 2009 when YRC had their first purge.
11010 Reames Rd is on the list of leased properties still up for bid until 1/12/24. Estes probably bought in the 2009 but they have to wait to see what happens with it. They bought 5201 Sunset Blvd during the auction of owned properties.

Last edited:
Estes bought 66 Milens RD( Yellow) and 6650 Transit RD ( Holland). Pyle looked at the Holland terminal early last last year to buy it but they said the condition it was in was horrible. The cost of rehabbing it was not worth it. Pitt Ohio bought the New Penn terminal next door at the bankruptcy sale.

Estes bought yrc Charlotte and is selling Estes terminal to ABF. Which helps them moves the Break bulk there.
I could see a break bulk in Charlotte for Abf but keeping Wns as a satellite terminal. Charlotte has way more city freight than us at winston and it could makes sense. Ever since Wicker went out of business we go very far to do weird pick ups. But its good since we're slow right now. Keeps us busy.

I could see a break bulk in Charlotte for Abf but keeping Wns as a satellite terminal. Charlotte has way more city freight than us at winston and it could makes sense. Ever since Wicker went out of business we go very far to do weird pick ups. But its good since we're slow right now. Keeps us busy.
That would make sense, then you could turn the break out of Atlanta, I’m assuming Atlanta drivers have to lay down in Winston before they go back…

That would make sense, then you could turn the break out of Atlanta, I’m assuming Atlanta drivers have to lay down in Winston before they go back…
Yeah they have to lay down in winston. I heard when they get all our rd drivers back on in winston and since trucks go 70 they might start try turning Atlanta to winston. It can be done but has to be a at perfect time