ABF | Would love to see O'Brien's face

Ya, you're right. The democrats are letting illegal immigrants flood the country because there's humanitarians right? Give me a break. They all all sellout pieces of garbage.
We’re talking about a group that is not on the side of a union or a union member. Illegal immigrants have nothing to do with this. That being said, put them to work. Lots of jobs out there.. You sound angry.

That being said, put them to work. Lots of jobs out there.. You sound angry.

When I lived in New York, I worked at a lot of company's that hired people here illegally. The work conditions were poor and they were paid between 7 and 10 dollars an hour. They were also paid cash, with meant that on Friday, they were prey. It's a lose lose situation all around because they're enriching those that are the real problem, contributing to the crime problem because they won't report anything (being robbed and work conditions) and the wages get driven down because there's an abundance of employees vs employers and they're willing to do it for less.

You can't claim to be prounion and proworker while being ok with the immigration problem. It's hypocritical.

Last edited:
When I lived in New York, I worked at a lot of company's that hired people here illegally. The work conditions were poor and they were paid between 7 and 10 dollars an hour. They were also paid cash, with meant that on Friday, they were prey. It's a lose lose situation all around because they're enriching those that are the real problem, contributing to the crime problem because they won't report anything (being robbed and work conditions) and the wages get driven down because there's an abundance of employees vs employers and they're willing to do it for less.

You can't claim to be prounion and proworker while being ok with the immigration problem. It's hypocritical.
I’m not saying I’m ok with the immigration problem. Make as many of them as you can , legal. And put them to work. They’re not even trying to do that.

I’m not saying I’m ok with the immigration problem. Make as many of them as you can , legal. And put them to work. They’re not even trying to do that.

Wouldn't that be unfair to those going through the proper legal channels? It also benefits coyotes that take people on these dangerous treks that kill a lot of people and leave many people indebted to bad people. It's why sex trafficking is so prevalent in Hispanic and Asian communities. It's how the debt is repaid, but a lot of them don't know that until it's too late.

Absolutely time people get their head out of their ass and realize both parties are lying evil POS
And the great contract is getting a lot of people laid off! Funny how that works everything is going great plenty of freight everyone working and now the High salary POS in Fort Smith are Destroying peoples lives. Bet those Bastards aren’t getting cut

And the great contract is getting a lot of people laid off! Funny how that works everything is going great plenty of freight everyone working and now the High salary POS in Fort Smith are Destroying peoples lives. Bet those Bastards aren’t getting cut
Corporations don't have unlimited amounts of money. They operate on a budget. In order to make a reasonable profit, they can only spend a certain percentage of revenue on labor, which in trucking is their largest expense. In a competitive industry, ABF cannot just raise rates to cover the cost of your new contract. The only alternative to increased revenue is decreased costs.

Corporations don't have unlimited amounts of money. They operate on a budget. In order to make a reasonable profit, they can only spend a certain percentage of revenue on labor, which in trucking is their largest expense. In a competitive industry, ABF cannot just raise rates to cover the cost of your new contract. The only alternative to increased revenue is decreased costs.
Did you ever consider taking on a consulting position for JCN... after all... how could they pass up an opportunity to have a well-versed and mendacious person like yourself on their team...

9260210781.png

https://americansfortaxfairness.org/wp-content/uploads/JCN-Backgrounder-FINAL-1.pdf

Did you ever consider taking on a consulting position for JCN... after all... how could they pass up an opportunity to have a well-versed and mendacious person like yourself on their team...

9260210781.png

https://americansfortaxfairness.org/wp-content/uploads/JCN-Backgrounder-FINAL-1.pdf
The Trump tax cuts expire in 2025. If that is allowed to happen the progressive tax rates revert to 2016 levels. The 9% rate goes away and the others all revert to lower income limits. You and I will pay more as will everyone else.

The Trump tax cuts expire in 2025. If that is allowed to happen the progressive tax rates revert to 2016 levels. The 9% rate goes away and the others all revert to lower income limits. You and I will pay more as will everyone else.
Sorry Blade... I think I will go with Samantha on this one...

Testimony of Samantha Jacoby, Senior Tax Legal Analyst, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, Before the Senate Committee on the Budget…

In my testimony, I will make three main points:

• Second, extending the Trump tax cuts that expire at the end of 2025 would continue to mostly benefit the well-off and, if not paid for, would add considerably to the nation’s long-term fiscal challenges. Permanently extending the cuts would benefit households in the top 1 percent more than twice as much as those in the bottom 60 percent as a share of their incomes — providing a roughly $41,000 annual tax cut for the top 1 percent compared to $500 for households in the bottom 60 percent, on average — at a cost of around $300 billion per year. This would be on top of the large benefits high-income households will continue to receive from the 2017 tax law’s permanent provisions.
  • Third, instead of doubling down on the failed trickle-down path of the Bush and Trump tax cuts, policymakers should set a new course by partially reversing the 2017 law’s flawed corporate tax cut, strengthening its international tax provisions, and reconsidering the tax code’s large tax breaks for high-income and high-wealth households. Doing so would make the tax code more progressive and raise substantial revenues that could be used to address the nation’s long-term fiscal challenges and pay for important policy priorities. This approach stands in stark contrast to the House Republican debt limit bill, which would force deep cuts in a host of national priorities; leave more people hungry, homeless, and without health coverage; and make it easier for wealthy people to cheat on their taxes.[1]
https://www.cbpp.org/research/feder...sive-and-ineffective-tax-cuts-a-new-course-is

8081462115.jpg

Just for a minute consider an America with no income tax. No 75,000 page tax code that only exists to reward political friends and punish political enemies. Where would all the multinational corporations want to be? My guess would be here and with them would come millions of jobs. Jobs that create payrolls.
How do I know that? Only one state is smaller than Delaware but 60% of all American companies are incorporated in Delaware including 50% of fortune 500 companies. Roadway Express was a Delaware corporation. Delaware has no corporate state income tax.
Suppose your paycheck had no federal withholding deduction but there was a federal sales tax. A tax that everyone paid. No avoiding taxes by working for cash. The wealthy pay more because they spend more. No deductions, no exemptions and no forms to file. No reason for the government to know how much you make or where you make it. The best part is that every American would see that tax every day and demand that government stop wasting money.