XPO | WTF the Teamsters are OUT of Miami !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to hear the inside scoop.
Same Here. A quote from the article. “Teamsters officials didn’t listen to us and didn’t represent our interests in the workplace,”
Will someone familiar with the situation please give some details as to how the Teamsters failed to deliver.

I would like to hear the inside scoop.
Same Here. A quote from the article. “Teamsters officials didn’t listen to us and didn’t represent our interests in the workplace,”
Will someone familiar with the situation please give some details as to how the Teamsters failed to deliver.
Were is Hollywoodz

Who needs a union anyways? If your against big government YOU DO. Remember the days when the government stood on the side line and the company and union hashed out a workers protection, pay, hours etc? Now the Government has more rules and regulations protecting your job than a union and weather you like it or not its costing you way more than a small union fee monthly.

“He was aided in his efforts by the National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation”

Tells you all you need to know. I’m sure they just happened to be contacted by a truck driver for assistance. (Wink wink)
This is it. "Right to work" is such a scam. Unfortunately these organizations are extremely well funded and well organized. As soon as I read that it was like "of course". Despicable group of people.

This is it. "Right to work" is such a scam. Unfortunately these organizations are extremely well funded and well organized. As soon as I read that it was like "of course". Despicable group of people.
Doesn’t change the fact that a vote occurred and membership was rejected. When the union was voted in, it was said, well the majority rules. Same should apply if it goes the other way.

Who needs a union anyways? If your against big government YOU DO. Remember the days when the government stood on the side line and the company and union hashed out a workers protection, pay, hours etc? Now the Government has more rules and regulations protecting your job than a union and weather you like it or not its costing you way more than a small union fee monthly.

Excellent post, I have been preaching for years that the unions never ending support for bigger government killed many union jobs.
There is no shortage of agencies that now regulate the workplace. From DOT, PHMSA, OSHA, DOL, FLCA, EEOC plus dozens more all created by big government democrats that receive billions of $$$ from unions each election cycle.
The unions got what they paid for...

One weakness we as Teamsters have in our model is "Steward training". The Steward is the llod, or last line of defense for the worker. I have seen Stewards give up because they need training. I have seen this all the way up to the BA and even the President of a local haul. There needs to be a curriculum developed to train leadership. Explaining the purpose and model, and contract, and the overall goal. This way The Teamster has sitrep, or situational awareness of the goal. We need to do better on that.

Excellent post, I have been preaching for years that the unions never ending support for bigger government killed many union jobs.
There is no shortage of agencies that now regulate the workplace. From DOT, PHMSA, OSHA, DOL, FLCA, EEOC plus dozens more all created by big government democrats that receive billions of $$$ from unions each election cycle.
The unions got what they paid for...
None of those of State or Federal agencies protect an “at will worker “other than minimum wage standards or discrimination in the workplace.