XPO | Xpo And Lack Of Technology!

If i remember correctly, the talk when we got the first hanhelds was that we would be paperless within 3 years which was about a year before XPO bought us out....

If i remember correctly, the talk when we got the first hanhelds was that we would be paperless within 3 years which was about a year before XPO bought us out....
Yeah , he’s spending so much on tech but somehow that aspect can’t happen .

I believe it has more to do on the customers end then ours. I think to many like having that paper DR for record.
Yeah, but a digital signature can be produced on their end and the competition is doing it . Lot of money going to tech but I just don’t trust it’s going into something else.

And besides I’m a tree hugger and I want to save them . So much wasted paper

Last edited:
Yeah, but a digital signature can be produced on their end and the competition is doing it . Lot of money going to tech but I just don’t trust it’s going into something else.
I will say it going to be hard to list all the damages on that little screen. I guess the city guys will have to carry a 42" touch screen tv around:hilarious:

Heard a rumor that HH’s are gonna be replaced by tablets. I assume if true they would do more such as going paperless for city drivers.

If it cost the company even a penny I doubt it happens
I doubt it too, but an FOM said it was true. Apparently they would also act as our eobr, so gonna need to bring extra batteries. Can’t imagine how much of a bitch it would be working the dock with them.