XPO | XPO and social media

If I knew the poster, I'd inform him that free speech(the 1st amendment) pertains to the relationship between the individual and the federal govt. Under the terms of at-will employment, the company may terminate employment for any reason or no reason. Does that mean they will? No, but nothing prohibits them from putting that language in new hire literature.
Correct
Free speech is a government provision. There is no free speech in the workplace. Some people are ... not smart.

IMHO society in general has become one of "victim-hood." Seems like almost everyone is part of some victimized or marginalized group anymore. Almost everyone seems to be offended by something or another and has to demonstrate that in some way. :idunno:
Yes sir a country full of snowflakes. I mostly have to just stay quiet because I've so called offended people over nothing and i literally mean nothing. Always say this new generation wouldn't have made it back in the old days. I remember when you walk into the dispatcher office if you didn't hear someone getting cussed out you had to look if you went to the wrong company.

Yes sir a country full of snowflakes. I mostly have to just stay quiet because I've so called offended people over nothing and i literally mean nothing. Always say this new generation wouldn't have made it back in the old days. I remember when you walk into the dispatcher office if you didn't hear someone getting cussed out you had to look if you went to the wrong company.
Your post offended me I going to HR..

img_2_1712054583981.md.webp

Imagine being such an absolute loser that you think this is better. Lmao. Go retire, boomer.

Imagine being such an absolute loser that you think this is better. Lmao. Go retire, boomer.
I didn't say it was better ,but the guys and gals of a time gone by had thicker skin. We had to be tougher. This is a perfect example you got all upset over my post and then you actually thought i cared about your opinion. I grew up through some hard times and have been called worse than a loser, but at least im not a snowflake. Now go to your safe space.