XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a serious misconception that Democrats do not support border security. The 9/11 hijackers arrived on Visa's and never went home. They did not crawl across a desert to get here. 90% of the illegal drugs that enter this country arrive by air or sea or through established checkpoints at the southern border. No one is carrying a 100 lb bale of weed through the desert and across a river. The worst addictive and most dangerous drugs today are manufactured right here in the USA legally. The "other" worst drug, Fentanyl , comes into your mailbox, directly from China. I have yet to hear any Democrat advocate for open borders.
so the 9/11 hijacker came in on visa's then why are they helping people that have overstayed there visa's avoid ICE agents. Here watch and learn all you got to do is go to youtube.

I don't like this post...I LOVE this post. You stole my thunder! Here is the question I have put to Conservatives and Republicans for the past 5 years and I have yet to receive a response:

"PLEASE CITE ANY ONE PIECE OF LEGISLATION PASSED BY A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS, THAT PROVIDED ASSISTANCE OR RELIEF FOR WORKING MEN OR WORKING WOMEN IN THE PAST 75 YEARS."
Pull us out of NAFTA and TPP for a start

I don't like this post...I LOVE this post. You stole my thunder! Here is the question I have put to Conservatives and Republicans for the past 5 years and I have yet to receive a response:

"PLEASE CITE ANY ONE PIECE OF LEGISLATION PASSED BY A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS, THAT PROVIDED ASSISTANCE OR RELIEF FOR WORKING MEN OR WORKING WOMEN IN THE PAST 75 YEARS."
Thank you for your response how ever can you give us any positive thing that the republicans have done to give even the slightest bit of anything that helped the average worker ? You mentioned right to work favored by republicans . You asked don't they have the right to not pay union dues ? The answer should be why is it by law to receive union benefits when you don't pay for them . Would this be a give away to those that don't pay ? The Supreme Court sided with Mark Janus btw Janus quit his job and went to work for a right winged think tank. Unions must give benefits and representation to nonpaying dues employees Shouldn't the unions tell them if ya don't pay your on your own to deal with management ? They should pay fair share other wise they are free loaders .Would you agree?
Hey look I found something and you for the working man democrats were against it:

The republicans only took the language and rearranged it , still NAFTA only with a new spin on it . TPP was supported by Obama but since then many democrats changed their thinking about the TPP including Hillary and Bernie Sanders . The TPP I thought was a farce.

so the 9/11 hijacker came in on visa's then why are they helping people that have overstayed there visa's avoid ICE agents. Here watch and learn all you got to do is go to youtube.

Because the people they are chasing now are NOT terrorists. They are hard working people, just trying to live their life and support their families. Time has come for real immigration reform...not walls.

The different is just in case you missed it was under Bush we, the tax payer, had a choice to put our money into the market, were under Clinton we had no choice.

Either you didn't read or you didn't understand the post. Clinton's plan would NOT have changed the program, as it stands today. The only difference was that 20% of the programs holdings would have been invested in the market instead of Treasury Bonds.

No it called current employees screwing the new hires. Google Teamster Motto and on top of the page is this "By 1919 the Teamsters adopted "Equal Pay for All" as their national slogan" Everyone know what you give it back it hard to get it back if ever.

I have to agree with this one. Once you give it up, it is hard to get back. Without sufficient numbers to back you up, it's hard to get anything done.

NAFTA was a product of Bush/Clinton, as we discussed before. One a Republican and the other a Democrat in name only. It was only a matter of time before it was renegotiated. It seems we need someone competent to get it done.

Although TPP was endorsed by Obama, everyone, including Obama, soon realized what a problem it would be for us, and quickly reversed course.

There average hourly pay of all US workers not just driving.
$27.16 per hour

The average American earns $27.16 per hour
Over the past 12 months, average hourly earnings have increased by 77 cents, or 2.9%. Private sector production and nonsupervisory employees –who make up about 80% of the private-sector workforce – earn an average of $22.73 an hour, up from $22.11

My daddy applauds you for getting off-track and turning this into a political debate; the farther off topic you get, the deeper my daddies hand reaches into your pocket. It’s called “white collar pick pocket.” Divide and conquer. Keep up the good work because my G6 is almost a year old and it’s time to trade it in.

My daddy applauds you for getting off-track and turning this into a political debate; the farther off topic you get, the deeper my daddies hand reaches into your pocket. It’s called “white collar pick pocket.” Divide and conquer. Keep up the good work because my G6 is almost a year old and it’s time to trade it in.
Tell Daddy if he needs money to buy you a new g6 feel free to downgrade are insurance more if needed most guys here are just fine with it. Heck they’ll even justify and defend him if he needs to do it

Because the people they are chasing now are NOT terrorists. They are hard working people, just trying to live their life and support their families. Time has come for real immigration reform...not walls.
They broke the law. At what point do we stop enforcing our laws. The union has no problem holding XPO feet to the fire on any rule or law why should this be different. What about the one that followed the law and immigrated the correct way?

don't think your getting that new car your daddy's stock is taking a hit again

NAFTA was a product of Bush/Clinton, as we discussed before. One a Republican and the other a Democrat in name only. It was only a matter of time before it was renegotiated. It seems we need someone competent to get it done.

Although TPP was endorsed by Obama, everyone, including Obama, soon realized what a problem it would be for us, and quickly reversed course.
This sound like you use to work in DC. You seem well versed in the Potomac two step
So I guess all those Democrat YEA vote in the House and Senate were in name only too.

They should have the same rights as anyone else so why would they be represented any differently . It’s 2019 get with it.
Your not gone to legislate gay people away .
At what point in my post did I say they don't have any rights. In this country they do. There are some they don't. I just said I haven't seen anything in a contract yet. Have you. Meaning the unisex bathrooms

At what point in my post did I say they don't have any rights. In this country they do. There are some they don't. I just said I haven't seen anything in a contract yet. Have you. Meaning the unisex bathrooms
Don’t know about bathrooms but my point is they must by law be represented the same as anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.