Yellow | Yellow Bankruptcy & The Devastation of Corporate Greed

people that think the Teamsters were the reason Yellow closed also want to ban guns,
There's a difference between "The reason" and "a reason". I'm a long time NRA member and strong 2A supporter. I'm anti-most unions. The gun-grabbers are typically on the same side of the aisle as the pro-union politicians. Not sure how you made that leap.

You heard the judge, management did know how to manage the company.
Did the judge say “ they know how to manage a company” or did he say “ they know how to correctly manage a company.”
Remember judge is a lawyer and can tell you what you want to hear but not tell you the facts.

Did the judge say “ they know how to manage a company” or did he say “ they know how to correctly manage a company.”
Remember judge is a lawyer and can tell you what you want to hear but not tell you the facts.
I would like to see an article that actually quotes the judge stating this. The article posted quotes the mis-management statement to Sean O’Brien.

I wish you folks would do a little research before posting crap!
"Attorneys are also officers of the court and owe the court a duty of candor and obedience to court rules. Thus, an attorney owes duties to a court separate from the duties owed to the attorney's client and the attorney may be disciplined by a court in its judicial operations."

The judge did not rule on the facts of the case. He ruled against Yellow for procedural reasons.
And remember, not being able to prove something in court doesn't mean it didn't happen. Take OJ for example. :idunno:

I wish you folks would do a little research before posting crap!
"Attorneys are also officers of the court and owe the court a duty of candor and obedience to court rules. Thus, an attorney owes duties to a court separate from the duties owed to the attorney's client and the attorney may be disciplined by a court in its judicial operations."
Not crap Tri, just the truth. Lawyers can answer a question and not fully answer it.

Seem to be a few lawyers on here as well.

Not crap Tri, just the truth. Lawyers can answer a question and not fully answer it.
The truth is Dok, that as I've indicated, attorneys in court are officers of the court and are bound by truthfulness there. Think whatever you like though.

Union Pacific has a dedicated UPSZ that runs both ways non stop LA to Chicago daily.
Thank you for that CL. I know they had similar dedicated trains in the past from NJ to/from Chicago and assumed the same between Chicago and west coast but didn't know for sure. 👍

You do realize that "Yellow" doesn't decide who gets what now, right? The bigger the pot is after all the assets have been sold, the more likely all creditors will be paid in full.

The court could rule that there was a WARN Act violation which only translates to money in employees' pockets if there is money to do so. Cheering this IBT victory is like cheering them only getting $1.79 for a terminal... who loses? (Hint: not YRC)
In you professional opinion, what should be the MAX AWARDED in the warm act violation, if their was a violation?

You focus only on drivers, employees who generate money. What about all the different levels of managers and special programs not to mention the ever so important Performance Solutions Engineer. How much money did these people generate daily verses the drivers?
The case may be that Yellow did not have enough analysts measuring their business.
Otherwise they would have understood their pricing much better and generated some profits.
Without completely understanding/measuring your business you cannot manage it.
But then Yellow was living with work rules rom the Eisenhower Administration.... They worked just fine back then...