Yellow | YELLOW FREIGHT STOCK

CF put out a we're going to be on top of the world letter in June 2002, a driver in Mira Loma, CA. bought $10, 000 dollars worth of stock believing the CEO, September 2, 2002 same CEO left us a voicemail message telling us CF was BK.

Not paid enough to invest
Awesome adult answer. Good to hear a honest opinion instead of it turning into trailer width and mirrors.
That might be the first time someone was called an Adult on TB.
The Muppets Laughing GIF
:smilies 19296:

Last edited:

YRC Launches Massive Reverse Stock Split​

William B. Cassidy, Senior Editor | Dec 01, 2011 10:46AM EST
Print
YRC Worldwide will execute a 1-for-300 reverse stock split Friday in an attempt to boost its stock value from about 3 cents per share to more than $1 per share.
The $4.3 billion trucking giant needs to boost and maintain the value of its stock above $1 per share to avoid delisting by the Nasdaq exchange. The stock split is an important step toward complying with Nasdaq listing rules and “enhances our position as a publicly held company,” said CEO James Welch.

“This was the last time I bought YRC stock. My $2000 disappeared never to be seen again, lol. That is why I drove a truck instead of being a stock broker, lol.

That’s why that place is doomed, the workers don’t wanna invest, work 15% less, complain about every single thing . I don’t understand why you guys stay there. Why waste your time ?
You are talking as if you don't work at yeller.... so why are you worried about what happens at yeller?

Because there's a lot to talk about and complain about

If you want to help out and buy some stock.... have at it.

Last edited:
Day's Range2.8696 - 3.1798
So I invested $15.00 of my birthday money yesterday when it was $2.86 and waiting now for the next 300-1 reverse split to lose it all again !!:6788:

You are talking as if you don't work at yeller.... so why are you worried about what happens at yeller?

Because there's a lot to talk about and complain about

If you want to help out and buy some stock.... have at it
I don’t work there anymore. But I do buy stock when it dips and take my profit when it goes up. I still make them pay me .