Yellow | Yellow Transit Company Freight Lines Now In It's 88th Year Still Rolling Along!

=Freightmaster1;974363]View attachment 505

Yellow Transit Company Freight Lines! Still rolling along in it's 88th year! Happy New Year 2012 to all on truckingboards!

:smilie93C_peelout:

Check out that driver with the straw hat, white shirt & tie. First class farmer if I ever saw one! Happy New Year! PS: What's he doing drivin our new equipment??

bigtruk_us said:
Probably still yellow freights DOT number on door of our trucks..

Sorry, but no. It WAS Roadways.

No matter how much money you spend on it, Windows will still crash !

no.. they used the roadway express number...but i wish they would put all the ltl companies in the usa together, and change the name to yellow freight... because thats who we really are !!!

Still alive?? how do you figure?? Last I seen Yellow DOT#s are now Roadways due to the fact the government had taken Yellow s away because their drivers safety record was lousy,, and if I do recall the insurance papers we were given at Roadway said Roadway was the surviving entity.. Yellow is only alive in name, and thats because theyve stolen a ton of cash from Preston, Jevic, Roadway, Holland, and the employees nationwide.. Not to mention a credit rating that was terrible, which forced the merger,, yea I guess you can say Yellow is still alive because their management team wasnt smart enough to shut it down like they planned to do!!!

Still alive?? how do you figure?? Last I seen Yellow DOT#s are now Roadways due to the fact the government had taken Yellow s away because their drivers safety record was lousy,, and if I do recall the insurance papers we were given at Roadway said Roadway was the surviving entity.. Yellow is only alive in name, and thats because theyve stolen a ton of cash from Preston, Jevic, Roadway, Holland, and the employees nationwide.. Not to mention a credit rating that was terrible, which forced the merger,, yea I guess you can say Yellow is still alive because their management team wasnt smart enough to shut it down like they planned to do!!!

Amen to that. The only way Yellow lasted to the "slamtogether" was by sucking their business entities (both past and present), and even worse, their employees, dry.

Yellow had to give Roadway some love.so they kept the Roadway dot numbers.worse case scenario..Yellow could've let Roadway go broke after Yellow had sucked them dry.but but..Zollars leveraged both companies and was about to do all us in...so now we are all warm and fuzzy..: )

Survivng entity was Roadway Express,, even Zollars and his wisdom couldnt kill Roadway.. Afterall they couldnt leave Yellow out of the RCW..

Who gives a **** who the DOT numbers belong to??????....as long as the checks don't bounce WTF....Yall can find some of the most stupid **** to ***** about!......MOVE ON!......KK

Who gives a **** who the DOT numbers belong to??????....as long as the checks don't bounce WTF....Yall can find some of the most stupid **** to ***** about!......MOVE ON!......KK
Couldn't agree more. Call it Yellow, call it Roadway, it doesn't matter this pos still can't make a dime out of two nickels.

The sooner EVERY employee accepts that we ALL work for YRC, the sooner we will have a real chance at profitability.

The sooner EVERY employee accepts that we ALL work for YRC, the sooner we will have a real chance at profitability.

Good luck with that Al. This is an ongoing feud between the knuckleheads at the now defunct Yellow and Roadway, that will never let this settle. The cold hard facts are that if Yellow had not borrowed the $$$ to buy Roadway and USF, Yellow would be resting quietly in a grave in Overland Park KS, as is Preston, Jevic, Hall Brothers. I am a proud Ex-Roadway guy, and now Holland, that knows that this bickering is nothing more then a diversion to distract us from the real problem, which is to recover the "new" company (YRC) and return ALL of us to profitability. Until Big Jim and the knuckleheads in Overland Park realize that we run this company and they don't, we are spinning our wheels. They do the number crunching and wear the good clothes, we perform the labor and daily tasks with our blue jeans, we are the "grunts", but without the grunts YRCW would be a dead duck also. As long as we fight among ourselves, we will never get anywhere. Maybe a New Year's resolution is needed here, We Shall Overcome!