Yellow | Yellow's Massive Proposed Change of Operations (TDU 10-19-22)

The freight went to the regionals in 2009 because they screwed up Yellow/Roadway merge/name change/change of ops................................
They actually lost about 30 % of their freight and employees when they screwed that merge up. Freight that broke at 309, and 301 was either lost, running back and forth 19 miles between the terminals, or sitting on trailers in either yard. I was making deliveries that were 2-3 weeks beyond their service dates. Some customers reordered from the shippers and had it delivered by other LTL’s, then refused ours when we finally showed up.
Was embarrassing.

They actually lost about 30 % of their freight and employees when they screwed that merge up. Freight that broke at 309, and 301 was either lost, running back and forth 19 miles between the terminals, or sitting on trailers in either yard. I was making deliveries that were 2-3 weeks beyond their service dates. Some customers reordered from the shippers and had it delivered by other LTL’s, then refused ours when we finally showed up.
Was embarrassing.
Is that when you started wearing a bag on your head? :17142:

Come on brother!:duh:
Again!!!!
Stop the crying! :crybaby:
What if Yellow did not have bought any of this regionals?:poke:
Yellow and Roadway back in the 2009 recession shift some of their freight to the regionals to keep them operating and killing some of the Teamsters on the way otherwise would have been of dismissal of a couple of them long time ago.
And the most important thing, who is the boss in town?:chairshot:
Yellow is going to do whatever it needs to compete in the market, forget about Holland's, Reddaway's and New Penns's brand; that's history.
Stop the if's...
Today's reality is very different than 10, 20 years ago. Yellow is moving to the constant change of the LTL world, now we have the Amazon threat and others.
Drastic measures for drastic situations!
Or die!!!:732:

Merry Christmas!!!
:couch:
i find it funny that "Yellow is moving to the constant change of the LTL world". i thought this was Christmas time ,not April Fool's Day

OH, the memories...

and then...

:chairshot:

Come on brother!:duh:
Again!!!!
Stop the crying! :crybaby:
What if Yellow did not have bought any of this regionals?:poke:
Yellow and Roadway back in the 2009 recession shift some of their freight to the regionals to keep them operating and killing some of the Teamsters on the way otherwise would have been of dismissal of a couple of them long time ago.
And the most important thing, who is the boss in town?:chairshot:
Yellow is going to do whatever it needs to compete in the market, forget about Holland's, Reddaway's and New Penns's brand; that's history.
Stop the if's...
Today's reality is very different than 10, 20 years ago. Yellow is moving to the constant change of the LTL world, now we have the Amazon threat and others.
Drastic measures for drastic situations!
Or die!!!:732:

Merry Christmas!!!
:couch:
Shifted WHAT freight ? Us at New Penn never got sh*t freight from either Yellow or Roadway. Secondly, if any freight shifted over, which I highly doubt, it was because the morons running Yellow & Roadway failed miserably at moving next-day freight and needed help to stop the bleeding of $. We never needed anything from either of those carriers. Get your facts straight

I think we all know the reason why YELLOW stop reporting the regionals O/R separate from the other YELLOW companies and started reporting all the companies O/R together--- now don't we

OH, the memories...

and then...

:chairshot:
Oh, the nightmare.