FedEx Freight | YOUR FedEx - ESG report (Social Credit score effort)

278CCDF4-0CA5-4DB0-AA0A-54943DE3AC91.md.jpeg

Correct me if I’m wrong.. but this Van number sequence is similar to Grounds van sequence with Freight written on it and if you zoom in this is a Freightshaker tandem which we do not even have any. Very interesting 👀 :Biden1:

Seeking to keep a high social credit score. Social Equity, Climate, and all things to appease the activist culture.

This is a good example of why FedEx is closing terminals. None of this has to do with the main thing FedEx should concern itself with…making a profit. FedEx is a business. Business exists for one reason, to make money. If they are operating for any other reason, it becomes a hobby. No amount of diversity, inclusion, climate worry, or any other bit of this nonsense makes the company one penny. It does cost a lot of money to implement these programs, and even more money to let everyone know that they’ve implemented these programs. But they don’t generate revenue or get one package delivered. It’s waste.

Correct me if I’m wrong.. but this Van number sequence is similar to Grounds van sequence with Freight written on it and if you zoom in this is a Freightshaker tandem which we do not even have any. Very interesting 👀 :Biden1:
We’ll have plenty of them when Raj starves us all out and the contractor clowns show up to move what’s left of the freight.

It looks to be photoshopped. However we do have some Freightshaker tandems. Several have burnt to the ground because of issues with the def system.

We have Freightliner tandems. I've driven one. Also, that van number is very similar to our liftgate vans.

Good conspiracy, but I think you're way off. Ground vans don't have placards.

We have Freightliner tandems. I've driven one. Also, that van number is very similar to our liftgate vans.

Good conspiracy, but I think you're way off. Ground vans don't have placards.
Man you guys want me to write a paragraph? First off we have R18 Freightliners and Freight does not purchase anymore freightliners.. Also we don’t put that Aero crap on our drive tires.. clearly this truck isn’t a FedEx freight truck and obviously it is photoshop.. but why couldn’t they use the famous o Pete with set of doubles like on our safety award.. Morale of the story………. This looks like a Contractor in their Frieghtliner instead of using our Pete’s or KW’s for this waste of money presentation

Man you guys want me to write a paragraph? First off we have R18 Freightliners and Freight does not purchase anymore freightliners.. Also we don’t put that Aero crap on our drive tires.. clearly this truck isn’t a FedEx freight truck and obviously it is photoshop.. but why couldn’t they use the famous o Pete with set of doubles like on our safety award.. Morale of the story………. This looks like a Contractor in their Frieghtliner instead of using our Pete’s or KW’s for this waste of money presentation
How can you tell it's a Freightliner?

I saw a brand new lift gate van labeled “freight” that had a 6 digit all numeric ID this week.

That's what I figured, but I couldn't tell. The mirrors look like every other mirror, but I'll wait on BRG to check in. The fuel tank looks squared like a Volvo, but I don't remember what the Volvo mirrors look like.
Yeah if you actually zoom in you can kinda tell the writing Freightliner on the mud flap like TB just mentioned.