FedEx Freight | YOUR FedEx - ESG report (Social Credit score effort)

I think the Fedex Photoshop dept conjured that image up from a stock Ground photo.

Any no P pup that starts with a “1” is a Watkins/FXNL pup
23xxxx- lift gate pups and midget trailers
25xxxxx- FXFW/Viking 28’ decking pup
2(7or8)xxxxx- FXFW/Viking rolling antique pup (some retrofitted for decking system)
289xxxx- Canada pups
30xxxxx- FXFW/Viking dollys
301xxxx- Canadian dollys?
40xxxx- lift gate 40 ft tandem axle trailers
48xxxx- lift gate vans 48 ft
49xxxx- RMD vans
5xxxx- Watkins/FXNL dollys
53xxxx- containers
66xxxx-Bob trucks
7xxxx- FXNL vans
90xxxx- FX owned chassis
97xxxx- old FXF/FXNL rail vans (take the 9 off then you have a reclassed gray or white city van.) Some of the older Watkins 7 series 53 foot vans have a pintle hook and/or a ramp on the back.

They’ve also been buying 53 foot X vans again (not all) in addition to new G vans at some places.

Seen lots of new P47xxx series pups at the hub I go to every night. Kind of ironic to see new equipment just sit with nothing to load on it.

So much fuss over a trailer number! Nobody recognizes it because it's a Canadian P&D trailer, not a photoshop. They use those instead of X vans.

70187-1.jpg

Man you guys want me to write a paragraph? First off we have R18 Freightliners and Freight does not purchase anymore freightliners.. Also we don’t put that Aero crap on our drive tires.. clearly this truck isn’t a FedEx freight truck and obviously it is photoshop.. but why couldn’t they use the famous o Pete with set of doubles like on our safety award.. Morale of the story………. This looks like a Contractor in their Frieghtliner instead of using our Pete’s or KW’s for this waste of money presentation

You can notice all those details, but don't notice that the trailer has an Ontario license plate.

Occam's Razor, my friend.

I think the Fedex Photoshop dept conjured that image up from a stock Ground photo.

Any no P pup that starts with a “1” is a Watkins/FXNL pup
23xxxx- lift gate pups and midget trailers
25xxxxx- FXFW/Viking 28’ decking pup
2(7or8)xxxxx- FXFW/Viking rolling antique pup (some retrofitted for decking system)
289xxxx- Canada pups
30xxxxx- FXFW/Viking dollys
301xxxx- Canadian dollys?
40xxxx- lift gate 40 ft tandem axle trailers
48xxxx- lift gate vans 48 ft
49xxxx- RMD vans
5xxxx- Watkins/FXNL dollys
53xxxx- containers
66xxxx-Bob trucks
7xxxx- FXNL vans
90xxxx- FX owned chassis
97xxxx- old FXF/FXNL rail vans (take the 9 off then you have a reclassed gray or white city van.) Some of the older Watkins 7 series 53 foot vans have a pintle hook and/or a ramp on the back.

They’ve also been buying 53 foot X vans again (not all) in addition to new G vans at some places.

Seen lots of new P47xxx series pups at the hub I go to every night. Kind of ironic to see new equipment just sit with nothing to load on it.
So they Photoshoped the FedEx Freight logo on a Ground trailer, and they also Photoshoped hazmat placard holders on the trailer? Ground trailers do not have placard holders.

Ya'll are seriously debating the future of Fx based on a random computer generated image?
At this point, anything is possible. Soon we’ll have Chat GPT giving management suggestions on how to handle HR issues. People need to understand that this dystopian future is closer than you think. The COVID narrative is over. We never were essential hero employees. #fedexcares