Yellow | YRC company store

I got the $Bill bobble head doll the other day. The Tyson Chicken bobble head from the Onion store. I think the $Bill bobble head is defective though. The Tyson one is the only one that does any bobbling.

I have the pos jimmy one, makes me laugh watching his head go up and down, just like the real life one does!

Thanks for the link. Normally I wouldn't by any merchandise, but I'm tired of customers asking, "What company you with?" Also, at this price, why not?

company store

you can still find the yellow stuff.....but you can only lease them now....never own..as for the roadway express stuff i got a whole closet of the stuff it was just giving to me for just being a employee...

See NF, I'm sure the YRC Store has this video available for every YRCW terminal management. The improvements will be adjusted, soon.

YouTube - How to Motivate Employees

YRCW could learn alot by watching this vidio. Instead of trying to lead like a bunch of (⊙▃⊙)'s. Bad Teamsters are not to blame for this POS Company and there for why would anyone want to buy anything they have to sell. From hats to transportation services.

There used to be a store in KC that sold the damaged freight from Yellow. It was east of the stadium 2 or 3 exits and north of 70. K Mart was on that exit next to I-70 and the store was about 3/4 mile north.

There is a Roadway heritage store in Akron, Ohio called REX that sells broken/damaged freight.

There is a Roadway heritage store in Akron, Ohio called REX that sells broken/damaged freight.

Now this is the only yrcw division I'd buy stock in!!! Wonder if they'll spin it off.

O-R must be in the low 30s!

i didnt know we had a store either.like everything else.management doesnt tell you nothing.oh,wait.maybe they dont tell you anything because they are roadway management...
Check this out...

lOJ4w0E.jpg

:smilie93c peelout: