Yellow | YRC Freight Columbus-857 Barn is a Ghost Town!

Whoever said Yes Michigan gets snow, but they take care of their roads……. I found it somewhat sub-optimal!

IMG_40477ef6050ea86bfa88.md.jpeg
Depends on the county. You can be cruising salted, wet roads & BAM, untouched. Shoulda hit me up. House between GR & BR with room to park(sort of lol).

Which came first? That ^^^^ or the 5th wheel grease on their phones? That's how operations work when you have men-children on each side feuding over contracts and grievances.

Brilliant!
Meanwhile competitors worry about on time service & claims??
No wonder there are only 2 teamster carriers left

Whoever said Yes Michigan gets snow, but they take care of their roads……. I found it somewhat sub-optimal!

IMG_40477ef6050ea86bfa88.md.jpeg
I think they were counting on warm ground temps allowing the salt to work. Pickup showed 1* on my way home today. Roads & bridges were wet. Saltification of the Great Lakes is an actual concern.

I think they were counting on warm ground temps allowing the salt to work. Pickup showed 1* on my way home today. Roads & bridges were wet. Saltification of the Great Lakes is an actual concern.
Thanks! I’ve been waiting for a mechanic to fix my liftgate since 2am. Cylinder didn’t like 0 degrees here- can’t imagine Big Rapids calling for -7 tonite!

I’ve worked at roadway on frank rd, yellow is on fisher rd (the picture shown) both were open , cross dock operations (neither had doors, I was out of Columbus (857) haven’t been by in a few weeks but a few weeks ago it was stacked with tractors and trailers back to back