Yellow | Yrc Future

realityofitall

TB Regular
Credits
When you look at the competition, specifically ODFL who now operates with an or of 82, and is worth 12.5 billion which is more than twice what YRC brought in the front door in 2018 as a whole. How do you expect YRC to recapture the lost freight that is now on the back of our competition ? Where will YRC pull out an additonal $250 million a year in profit ? Nearly 4 million a week in additional revenue.. We cant seem to find anyone that wants to work for us, our equipment is beyond wore out in most places and yet with today being the vote day most of you were only concerned with that week of vacation.
In my term when the merger happened we had 56 men on bid, we are now down to 19. We have lost an enormous amount of business to other carriers not just on price but on service and damages. Take a moment to read how awful our service is on our company facebook page. Until the company takes the bull by the horns and works on a plan to right the ship, we are going to be a 3rd of 4th rate carrier of least resort.

Hopefully you voted and may the vote go the way you wanted it to.

When you look at the competition, specifically ODFL who now operates with an or of 82, and is worth 12.5 billion which is more than twice what YRC brought in the front door in 2018 as a whole. How do you expect YRC to recapture the lost freight that is now on the back of our competition ? Where will YRC pull out an additonal $250 million a year in profit ? Nearly 4 million a week in additional revenue.. We cant seem to find anyone that wants to work for us, our equipment is beyond wore out in most places and yet with today being the vote day most of you were only concerned with that week of vacation.
In my term when the merger happened we had 56 men on bid, we are now down to 19. We have lost an enormous amount of business to other carriers not just on price but on service and damages. Take a moment to read how awful our service is on our company facebook page. Until the company takes the bull by the horns and works on a plan to right the ship, we are going to be a 3rd of 4th rate carrier of least resort.

Brother The votes will be counted in a few minutes
I pray that you find love and peace in your heart and spirit
YRC is an entity, our coworkers are People

if you think your coworkers or company cares 1 bit about you, you my friend are dazed and confused. you can and will be replaced at the drop of a hat.
Peace Man
Never said the company cares about me and don't care if they do but my last point to you
You're not :shit:ting on YRC putting out your version of reality that most of us just don't relate to
You're doing harm to People
The people who you may not care about but They/We have people we care about
You said you don't care because you don't have a family but look at it as if you did
Much Love Brother
I mean it when I say Brother
Rather we like each other or not doesn't matter we're still family
If you have a positive response then by all means but if you don't...... PEACE Take Care

most of you live in some sort of fantasy land. I am that breathe of fresh air called the truth, reality. Hard to accept the truth when it hurts thats why most people cant take it. The use drugs, do things to themselves or bury their emotions. I could care less if the place went out of business because I know that I have a skill thats in high demand. Many of you dont realize this, your fearful of looking outside that dock door because your afraid to start over or give up vacations. I get 2 weeks and use 3 days of it yearly and could care less if I get paid for the rest. I am not afraid to start over if the right deal comes along. There is no future at YRC when your pension is on life support or insolvent depending on where you live. Once you see that there is life outside yrc your whole world opens up. I have never ::shit:: on anyone at yrc. I just tell it like it is. Whether you choose to accept the reality of it all thats up to you.

a lot of you have gone out and financed cars, trucks, snowmobiles, rv's, boats and have lived on that gravy train of overtime and this is exactly why your so scared today. You haven't lived within your means. I ponder what will you do with a pension thats been decimated by 15 years of either no contributions or only 1/4th ? What would your lifestyle be like if the company paid the freight on the pension instead of shafting us all ? Its about time you and the rest of you yes voters take a breath of fresh air and realize you have the power to make changes that benefit all of us. Better equipment, better language in the contract, a pension thats worth the paper its written on, but you choose to say well I'll take the carrot and it will all be ok instead of standing up for whats right. I wont be around much longer if this vote goes yes just because I see there is no future here, no way to retire from here. I'll go somewhere else, maybe fedex or estes or maybe somewhere like air liquide or boc gases but no matter, just remember that when your 65 and your pension is so low and paltry that you'll be forced to work until you die you will remember me telling you that you had a chance and you blew it.

First things first if you can’t make your point and 25 words or less you don’t have one

Peace Man
Never said the company cares about me and don't care if they do but my last point to you
You're not :shit:ting on YRC putting out your version of reality that most of us just don't relate to
You're doing harm to People
The people who you may not care about but They/We have people we care about
You said you don't care because you don't have a family but look at it as if you did
Much Love Brother
I mean it when I say Brother
Rather we like each other or not doesn't matter we're still family
If you have a positive response then by all means but if you don't...... PEACE Take Care

a lot of you have gone out and financed cars, trucks, snowmobiles, rv's, boats and have lived on that gravy train of overtime and this is exactly why your so scared today. You haven't lived within your means. I ponder what will you do with a pension thats been decimated by 15 years of either no contributions or only 1/4th ? What would your lifestyle be like if the company paid the freight on the pension instead of shafting us all ? Its about time you and the rest of you yes voters take a breath of fresh air and realize you have the power to make changes that benefit all of us. Better equipment, better language in the contract, a pension thats worth the paper its written on, but you choose to say well I'll take the carrot and it will all be ok instead of standing up for whats right. I wont be around much longer if this vote goes yes just because I see there is no future here, no way to retire from here. I'll go somewhere else, maybe fedex or estes or maybe somewhere like air liquide or boc gases but no matter, just remember that when your 65 and your pension is so low and paltry that you'll be forced to work until you die you will remember me telling you that you had a chance and you blew it.

Do you realize YRCW has no control over pension, if they paid in full amount it is still toast. Ain’t coming back.
You should have started 401 when offered.

most of you live in some sort of fantasy land. I am that breathe of fresh air called the truth, reality. Hard to accept the truth when it hurts thats why most people cant take it. The use drugs, do things to themselves or bury their emotions. I could care less if the place went out of business because I know that I have a skill thats in high demand. Many of you dont realize this, your fearful of looking outside that dock door because your afraid to start over or give up vacations. I get 2 weeks and use 3 days of it yearly and could care less if I get paid for the rest. I am not afraid to start over if the right deal comes along. There is no future at YRC when your pension is on life support or insolvent depending on where you live. Once you see that there is life outside yrc your whole world opens up. I have never :::shit::: on anyone at yrc. I just tell it like it is. Whether you choose to accept the reality of it all thats up to you.

Some people like the time off to spend with family. The extra week was not the deal breaker, it was losing 4 weeks and being slave to bottom of a board somewhere else.
I hope you find happiness at next job, or for that matter just happiness with life.

How much does Estes pension pay out ?