Yellow | Yrc Future

Do you think the pension would have been in just a little better shape if the company had not walked away from it for 3 years and was paying 100%the entire time? I do.
Yes... and not allowing ups to buy out of it. I still wonder where all that money went.

They can pound it up there ass as can you
Well I was told last fall from the hall don’t retire yet wait for the new contract because they will lift the restrictions. Guess what just another line of bullshit. My papers are filled out I’m dropping them in the mail. My years at Roadway were great. I feel the same with you Yrc can kiss my ass. The worst Management company in the industry. And if you don’t agree with that you’re an idiot

Do you think the pension would have been in just a little better shape if the company had not walked away from it for 3 years and was paying 100%the entire time? I do.
Nope. Most of these pension funds were showing almost critical status 20 years ago. I would not want to guess how many guys from bankrupt companies are still drawing a pension,and the companies they worked for have been gone for over 20 years.

Nope. Most of these pension funds were showing almost critical status 20 years ago. I would not want to guess how many guys from bankrupt companies are still drawing a pension,and the companies they worked for have been gone for over 20 years.

You talking to me?