Estes | YRC must think this is a game of Monopoly

Im convinced the government bailed YRC out like they did the automakers. Im willing to bet YRC bellied up to the White House and said if you don't help us stay afloat and bail us out of our bankruptcy then your gonna see the national unemployment rate sky rocket. We all know Mr. Pres has to protect his reputation and make it look like he actually succeeded while in office.
They were going to apply for a billion dollar bailout a while back then magically decided against it even though they were sinking fast. Things look better when companies succeed without a handout. I'm glad they are making it but I'd like to know the real story.

They did buy a trucking company in China, and we all know how those guys like to buy up debt.Also China is known for a very high quality opium which the board members of yellow must have sampled because these guys are as high as a giraffe ***** if they were sitting around one day and someone said,hey **** lets buy ABF and **** with them for awhile.At the end of the day its a good bet someone in YRC needs to go to prison over the way they have moved all that money around.

Mildew The Gov. didn't bail them out. The Employees did. Ask any union member how much money is taking out of there check each week for concession's

Doggone! !! Y'all are losing $250/300+ a week and staying even with us. Not counting union dues. I want a raise :hissyfit:
Add health and welfare, overtime, and paid for time and yes, you should ask for a raise. Dues are deductible.