Yellow | YRC Worldwide Reviewing Options After Unsuccessful MOU Vote!

I'm sure you realize by now that there are some on here who are totally befuddled by any type of intelligent post and then their panic stricken responses are used to either 1)denigrate the poster 2)question the posters connection to the company 3)resort to gutter level commentary 4)all of the above. Anything but rebut intelligently what you may have said. It gets to be pretty funny and sad at the same time.

I already know what you are... I Just want an honest answer from her!!!

I'm sure you realize by now that there are some on here who are totally befuddled by any type of intelligent post and then their panic stricken responses are used to either 1)denigrate the poster 2)question the posters connection to the company 3)resort to gutter level commentary 4)all of the above. Anything but rebut intelligently what you may have said. It gets to be pretty funny and sad at the same time.

I already know what you are... I Just want an honest answer from her!!!

Tell me what difference it makes to you and I'll answer your question...

Do you want to know if I'm personally invested in the outcome? YES
Do you want to know if I'm management? NO - but not like anyone would believe that anyway
Do you want to know if I'm from another company?
Do you want to know if I'm just out here to cause trouble?NO - just looking for good conversations and new points of view
Are you angry at me?
Do you want to know if I'm trying to 'sway people to my side'?My side is individual thought and truth... so maybe.
Why does it matter?

Its not that hard of a question, and I am not yelling at you, nor am I mad... So I am going to ask again... ARE YOU EMPLOYED STILL WITH THIS COMPANY? A YES OR NO IS ALL THAT IS NECESSARY...

Its not that hard of a question, and I am not yelling at you, nor am I mad... So I am going to ask again... ARE YOU EMPLOYED STILL WITH THIS COMPANY? A YES OR NO IS ALL THAT IS NECESSARY...

I think she already told you it's none of your business. Don't you get it? :smile:

This proposal campaign appeared to be an attempt by management to get a list of wants when it should have been a humble appeal for needs. In the end they came across as nothing more than slicksters bent on taking advantage of our vulnerabilities.

It was a bad way to do it. I think maybe it's a time crunch thing?

Do you wear briefs or boxers? (Just as relevant as your question on here).

You should practice what you preach... I am not calling her names or getting personal with her... I like to know if she is still employed with the company or not...

this is just a simple question... And by the way she is posting i think people have the right to know!!!

You just can't counter her comments with any intelligent response can you? That's the only reason why you try to deflect the message with your irrelevant question.

It was a bad way to do it. I think maybe it's a time crunch thing?

Ok seems you have more then a personal interest for a yes vote... That explains why you join in December, and already have over 70 post most pushing for a yes vote for concessions knowing that you are not going to lose anything!!!

Funny you say you are naive and you only want to debate, but you are on a mission for (not you) every teamster member to lose more then they already have... Just seems a little to convenient...

Who the heck are you a terminal manager somewhere?
Maybe you work for Fedex and only wish you were a teamster...........................

I am a Teamster, and have been for over 35 years... I have worked for a yrc company... Whats your excuse?

You should practice what you preach... I am not calling her names or getting personal with her... I like to know if she is still employed with the company or not...

Look - I don't understand what difference it makes - Did you consider I might not have ever been employed with the company? BTW which company are you referring to? YRC, HOLLAND, USF REDDAWAY, NEW PENN. Perhaps I know several people who are employed with the companies... perhaps I'm really f*ing nosy.... perhaps I'm an old woman who has nothing to do with my day and choose to spend it out on the internet.... perhaps I'm not a she.

Are my thought more or less relevant if I am with the company? Do my ideas have more weight or less if I can drive a truck? Forklift?

Yes I'm being a smart ass... If you give me a reason, I will give you an answer.... If the reason you give for wanting to know is somehow your business... I will gladly answer you. Otherwise just consider me a voice... whatever voice makes you happy.... :)

BTW - you know my opinions could make my life a living hell on some docks/offices/etc... right?

Look - I don't understand what difference it makes - Did you consider I might not have ever been employed with the company? BTW which company are you referring to? YRC, HOLLAND, USF REDDAWAY, NEW PENN. Perhaps I know several people who are employed with the companies... perhaps I'm really f*ing nosy.... perhaps I'm an old woman who has nothing to do with my day and choose to spend it out on the internet.... perhaps I'm not a she.

Are my thought more or less relevant if I am with the company? Do my ideas have more weight or less if I can drive a truck? Forklift?

Yes I'm being a smart ass... If you give me a reason, I will give you an answer.... If the reason you give for wanting to know is somehow your business... I will gladly answer you. Otherwise just consider me a voice... whatever voice makes you happy.... :)

BTW - you know my opinions could make my life a living hell on some docks/offices/etc... right?

This must really upset you... but you have more then slight interest then just a good debate... You have personal interest vested in this company and you are not for teamsters!!!

Ok seems you have more then a personal interest for a yes vote... That explains why you join in December, and already have over 70 post most pushing for a yes vote for concessions knowing that you are not going to lose anything!!!

Funny you say you are naive and you only want to debate, but you are on a mission for (not you) every teamster member to lose more then they already have... Just seems a little to convenient...

More than a personal interest? What could be MORE than a personal interest?????

Find a post that I've written that says someone needs to vote YES and I'll pay you for it... I've NEVER posted that anyone should vote YES or NO... I have only ever asked questions... I want to understand what people think...

Simple as that... OH yeah and by my own admission in several places I love to debate and talk... This isn't the only board I post on.... I have THOUSANDS of posts out on Several different boards...

Just saying....