Yellow | YRC Worldwide Reviewing Options After Unsuccessful MOU Vote!

Yes, as you say - you HAVE worked for a YRC company - but you no longer do.

You are finally correct about something... But I still do have a interest in what happens with our union, and fellow teamsters... So I guess that does affect me, and every other teamster!!!

More than a personal interest? What could be MORE than a personal interest?????

Find a post that I've written that says someone needs to vote YES and I'll pay you for it... I've NEVER posted that anyone should vote YES or NO... I have only ever asked questions... I want to understand what people think...

Simple as that... OH yeah and by my own admission in several places I love to debate and talk... This isn't the only board I post on.... I have THOUSANDS of posts out on Several different boards...

Just saying....

79 since December 2013... Funny just about the time of YRCW CONTRACT VOTE... COINCIDENCE I THINK NOW....

You are finally correct about something... But I still do have a interest in what happens with our union, and fellow teamsters... So I guess that does affect me, and every other teamster!!!

So here you are, not even a YRC employee (even though in my opinion that doesn't matter at all and you have as much right to post as anyone) and you get all pompous and question others' backgrounds. You're too funny for words.

This must really upset you... but you have more then slight interest then just a good debate... You have personal interest vested in this company and you are not for teamsters!!!

AH sweets... I'm for logic... whoever holds the best logic. I have heard some amazing things from the brains of teamsters... and some really stupid things from the ranks of management. See the thing I do best is watch and analyze.... that is what I'm all about... that's why I don't care who you are - where you work - all I care about is what you think... have I ever asked anyone where they work? What they voted? NOPE... just what they think... you have to get the thoughts together to find an answer... doesn't really matter who you are does it?

What exactly must upset me... I don't understand the reference.

"While we are disappointed in the outcome of the vote, we believe that timing of events related to our refinancing did not work in our favor. Many employees had already returned their ballots prior to December 23, the date the company announced it had a refinancing agreement in place. We believe that was information employees needed to make a fully informed decision," said YRC Worldwide CEO James Welch.

Is he for real?...The s*** he was trying to push was more than enough information the employees needed to make a fully informed decision. 39% bought the scare tactics,,,,61% with a backbone, smelled the s*** and shoved it back to Welch.

This whole proposal was longer than a normal NMF contract, with all of the strings attached. Had they maybe asked for 5 more years extention, raises as usual for everyone, do not even bring up purchased, fix the absentee problem they claim to have, pay additional $ to the pension when OR reached profitable levels, they may have gotten the passage of this thing. Just my opinion, and I do not know sh@@.

Spouting off no... Asking a question YES...

As a former employee you have as much right as anyone to post a opinion here you do not have the right to make accusations or belittle another poster simply because you do not agree with their position.
Debate the post, do not belittle the poster.

79 since December 2013... Funny just about the time of YRCW CONTRACT VOTE... COINCIDENCE I THINK NOW....

I was looking for info on a hay hauling accident in the end of NOV. I ended up on this board as a total accident... and thought I'd stick around... see what it was all about... my favorite thing to do in my first year of marriage was to go into Werner terminals and listen to the guys talk... it fascinated me... all the stories of where they had been and what they had seen...

Is there anything here that suggests perhaps I like to hear myself talk? Cause that is the reason I posted 79 times... GEEZ that's it just 79? I'm slacking...

As a former employee you have as much right as anyone to post a opinion here you do not have the right to make accusations or belittle another poster simply because you do not agree with their position.
Debate the post, do not belittle the poster.

Where did I belittle... I didn't... I asked a question... I am entitled to ask questions last time I checked... this does affect every Teamster last time I checked...

I'm sure you realize by now that there are some on here who are totally befuddled by any type of intelligent post and then their panic stricken responses are used to either 1)denigrate the poster 2)question the posters connection to the company 3)resort to gutter level commentary 4)all of the above. Anything but rebut intelligently what you may have said. It gets to be pretty funny and sad at the same time.

I didn't know that... but I do now. Funny though - I get the exact same question on every board I post on ... Who are you to know, say, think, tell that Sin?

My answer on every board is "I'm nobody".... That's who I am - I have no 'authority', no schooling, just the thoughts rattling around in my head, IT'S JUST AN OPINION... says it right there under my name...
My intent is not now - nor has ever been to anger, intimidate, belittle, challenge or upset anyone. Just to talk with and share like and opposing viewpoints.

Thanks for the heads up... :)

I apologize for all of this...

I just want to be part of the conversation. I appreciate all of the comments, they made me feel like I do have a choice in what I share....

:grouphug:

I am sincere in my statement PapaJohn (Holly Toledo) That's what my friend calls her father-in-law..... ?? Anyhow, If you give me a reason why it matters, I will tell you my relationship with the company....
Rest assured... I'm not management (that seems to be the biggest fear)....

y3e8edeq.jpg