Yellow | YRC Worldwide Stock Option System

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
Hopefully by now most people have gotten there letter from YRCW about the stock option we got . If not here's a copy of the letter I got along with the new websites name

yrcwstock1.jpg

Here is the direct link to the new website : https://yrccompplanning.com/stockoption/

So it boils down to this,After all the B.S. is dumped on us we get 70 + or - shares of YRCW stock for how many years of givebacks?

I wish I knew what I just read. 3600 for one share? What the heck am I missing. And it's not my mind, I lost that 39 years ago when I enlisted in the Marines.

I wish I knew what I just read. 3600 for one share? What the heck am I missing. And it's not my mind, I lost that 39 years ago when I enlisted in the Marines.
At the website that gives your amount left and the strike price click on more info......it has Q&A section pretty well explains it.......Or ya can just except that Zollars pulled one over on us. :redface:

Can we all say ponzi scheme!!!

More like fraud. When Zollars agreed to issue these options he knew full well that in a matter of months he would be orchestrating a deal to swap debt for equity and thus render the options worthless. That, to me, is fraud.

More like fraud. When Zollars agreed to issue these options he knew full well that in a matter of months he would be orchestrating a deal to swap debt for equity and thus render the options worthless. That, to me, is fraud.
I have to agree on this.....He even made sure we could not touch them for a period of time....He Knew. I'm sure the law would say good business decisions instead of fraud tho. :wtflol:

The reverse split wiped out all of my first grants.....But just for giggles I looked it up and my strike price for those would have been $28,050. :27: And I voted yes for those ones. :regretful:

Just got my Teamster 401K info in the mail.
10/1/2011 the value was $900
12/31/11 it was $600 a 31% drop.
Since 1/1/2012 it's dropped another 30%
Who would be a fool to buy YRC stock?

It all goes against what we voted for in my opinion. I think if we knew this would happen no one would've voted yes.

Lets have another union wide vote.things have changed since we last voted.had we known that the pension.payments would've been reduced drastically.I don't think the last 5% paycut vote would've flown.
Reduced pension payments is worth a whole lot more than our paycuts.

Abf will soon be bargaining for a new contract.if our side can get a little back.it may help our brothers and sisters at abf.right now it feels too much one sided