Yellow | YRC Worldwide Stock Option System

Its only my observation from TB and guys that I've talked to here at work.that its been mostly talk of the paycuts.not totally been non pension payments

Its only my observation from TB and guys that I've talked to here at work.that its been mostly talk of the paycuts.not totally been non pension payments
If your meaning the reason the concession passed so easily....I came to the conclusion it was all about keeping ones senority....If this company would have folded everyone here would have been stripped of there "Saint Hood" and had to become just another driver like everyone else. Think about what I said....tell me I'm completely off base.

If your meaning the reason the concession passed so easily....I came to the conclusion it was all about keeping ones senority....If this company would have folded everyone here would have been stripped of there "Saint Hood" and had to become just another driver like everyone else. Think about what I said....tell me I'm completely off base.
I voted for the first concessions because it was about helping YRCW survive.

More like fraud. When Zollars agreed to issue these options he knew full well that in a matter of months he would be orchestrating a deal to swap debt for equity and thus render the options worthless. That, to me, is fraud.
Ponzi,fraud whats the difference.Bottom line is we will wind up with nothing!!!

wolf said:
At the website that gives your amount left and the strike price click on more info......it has Q&A section pretty well explains it.......Or ya can just except that Zollars pulled one over on us. :redface:

Zollars and Tyson!

I voted for the first concessions because it was about helping YRCW survive.
As did I....I really thougt that would do it. Man was I wrong.....PS....I was bottom of the board....where were you? :D JK MUd

wolf said:

I don't think your completely off but I think a lot of the people voted to except the cuts because where we're you going to go. The jobs that they feel would have been left would be Conway and FedEx. Low pay (as a top scale) and benefits the that suck little to no pension or 401.
I also think that people trusted Tyson but from what I hear after the second give back and Tyson saying again that HE didn't know how bad the company was in shape started to realize that he was full of BS or just plain stupid.
I started thinking that if we had another vote it would have never passed but aft the election I realized that the common teamster of today doesn't care and is all about himself today. The saying " all for one and all for one for all" is dead now, the saying now is "all for me and nothing for you" SAD!

I don't think your completely off but I think a lot of the people voted to except the cuts because where we're you going to go. The jobs that they feel would have been left would be Conway and FedEx. Low pay (as a top scale) and benefits the that suck little to no pension or 401.
I also think that people trusted Tyson but from what I hear after the second give back and Tyson saying again that HE didn't know how bad the company was in shape started to realize that he was full of BS or just plain stupid.
I started thinking that if we had another vote it would have never passed but aft the election I realized that the common teamster of today doesn't care and is all about himself today. The saying " all for one and all for one for all" is dead now, the saying now is "all for me and nothing for you" SAD!
Your opinion has merit.
The Low pay thing I wonder about..,,,,is there really a difference anymore? The Pension....we all know where that is......the work rules? I will be respectful here, not say anything..... And the last thing about All for one......that was buried with Senior.....it just took the building to be on fire to bring it to the surface. :soapbox:

The reverse split wiped out all of my first grants.....But just for giggles I looked it up and my strike price for those would have been $28,050. :27: And I voted yes for those ones. :regretful:
they dangled a bone in front of you and then shoved it up your****************************!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was getting to old to work midnights stripping trailers again.
LOL....Nuff said! Anytime the "Pretty Girls" started busting my chops about no Senority I just grinned. My papers were just waiting for my signiture. :1sm364jumpbed:

I didn't buy the idea of where else are you gonna go if YRC failed.I voted no.of course the initial paycut passed.what I did not know is that in the next few years after the paycut fact.was yrc wasn't going to pay into the pension fund.not paying into the pension fund is a whole lot of money.that alone exceeds our concessions.
In my mind it should be one or the other not both.
Of course we don't have a say in what the trustees implement as far as our pension.
We saw how Bill Zollars and crew operated this company.after we gave the farm away.do you think we would've voted for the paycuts.if we had known what we know now?I certainly hope not.
With a decreased to non qualifying payment into the pension fund.I think we should take in consideration.another vote to restore some of our pay.I don't think the company should make the cake and eat it to mentality.
All this is going to affect our brothers and sisters at ABF.its almost time for a new contract for those at ABF.lets try to help them in their next negotiations.

I didn't buy the idea of where else are you gonna go if YRC failed.I voted no.of course the initial paycut passed.what I did not know is that in the next few years after the paycut fact.was yrc wasn't going to pay into the pension fund.not paying into the pension fund is a whole lot of money.that alone exceeds our concessions.
In my mind it should be one or the other not both.
Of course we don't have a say in what the trustees implement as far as our pension.
We saw how Bill Zollars and crew operated this company.after we gave the farm away.do you think we would've voted for the paycuts.if we had known what we know now?I certainly hope not.
With a decreased to non qualifying payment into the pension fund.I think we should take in consideration.another vote to restore some of our pay.I don't think the company should make the cake and eat it to mentality.
All this is going to affect our brothers and sisters at ABF.its almost time for a new contract for those at ABF.lets try to help them in their next negotiations.
Did I miss something? We are under contract till 2015 now. And I can't imagine the Union forcing a re-opener. Pretty sure YRC won't ask for one either......that may be a good thing. We have not been doing well with the Negations as of late.

Yes we are under contract at YRC.ABF has a different time line as far as nmfa contract.if you remember.ABF teamsters negotiated on the contract after ours..I do believe.correct me if I'm wrong.
ABF teamsters will be negotiating their new contract in 2013.I believe what us teamsters do here at yrc.will affect ABF teamsters contract talks.probably why our union wanted ABF Teamsters to vote for.paycuts.which was defeated.
We went backwards in pay and pension.I believe the union wanted ABF teamsters to go backwards to.so that our union could have a little wiggle room in future contract negotiations.when the ABF teamsters decided a no go.on paycuts.that places our union in a little bit of a jam in upcoming contract talks.my opinion.

Yes we are under contract at YRC.ABF has a different time line as far as nmfa contract.if you remember.ABF teamsters negotiated on the contract after ours..I do believe.correct me if I'm wrong.
ABF teamsters will be negotiating their new contract in 2013.I believe what us teamsters do here at yrc.will affect ABF teamsters contract talks.probably why our union wanted ABF Teamsters to vote for.paycuts.which was defeated.
We went backwards in pay and pension.I believe the union wanted ABF teamsters to go backwards to.so that our union could have a little wiggle room in future contract negotiations.when the ABF teamsters decided a no go.on paycuts.that places our union in a little bit of a jam in upcoming contract talks.my opinion.
I undstand all that but how we gonna help em now? We already cut thier thoat so I don't think they want any of our help either. I guess ya just lost me, or I'm to slow to catch on LOL

We were handed a triple whammy.paycuts,non qualifying pension payments..plus little to no earned time in the pension.that's the whole farm