Yellow | 1 million miles

I hit 1 million miles October of 2014 and I'm still waiting 4 jacket a couple other guys got their jacket
Dispatcher's wearing yours.
I'm having trouble believe this story, can anyone verify it?

lxFLgV5.jpg

:chairshot:

The IRS requires anytime the company gives you anything of value, (such as a jacket), a value has to be assessed to it and taxes must be paid. Many of you roadway heritage employees remember the safety points we used to get. The main reason they discontinued those was an IRS ruling that required us to pay taxes on everything we received in safety points.

YvrcBsO.jpg

The IRS requires anytime the company gives you anything of value, (such as a jacket), a value has to be assessed to it and taxes must be paid. Many of you roadway heritage employees remember the safety points we used to get. The main reason they discontinued those was an IRS ruling that required us to pay taxes on everything we received in safety points.

What year is that watch?
They used to give out good stuff.
I received 200$ watches for safety... Can't remember the name.... But they were quality watches. They gave me two... One but accident. I sold I for 150 bucks still in the box. This was years ago. I wouldn't do that now.... One reason is because they don't give you ::shit:: for anything anymore. No moral boosters!

We at Chattanooga term. Had a man get one million mile award got a jacket an cake an party then the next week he got his check an they yrc took the money out of his check for the award stuff can you believe this :::shit::: wildest stuff I have every herd this is what kind of company we are working for !!!
The IRS, not the company management, considers the value of those awards to be "compensation", although I doubt that the cake was included in that. As compensation, it is taxable. That's true of companies everywhere, not just YRC.

What year is that watch?
They used to give out good stuff.
I received 200$ watches for safety... Can't remember the name.... But they were quality watches. They gave me two... One but accident. I sold I for 150 bucks still in the box. This was years ago. I wouldn't do that now.... One reason is because they don't give you :::shit::: for anything anymore. No moral boosters!
I believe I chose the watch for 25 years of service, which would of been 2006. It's my most favorite Roadway Express gift.