Yellow | 1 million miles

When I received my Million Mile Award the TM called into his office and handed me a box with my jacket, plaque, and key chain in it.There was no congratulations, good job , its appreciated, not anything but here's your box. He didn't care that a man from his terminal had achieved this milestone, in fact he never told anyone. My work is as good as anyone at this terminal but because I was a union steward and not one of his Butt Kissn Buddies he couldn't stand it. Just another classless, cowardly act by a classless, cowardly TM who's name around here is no more than a punch line for a bad joke.
[/QUOTE]

I feel your frustration Havoc. The same was done to me for 3 million @ 135, " that box over there is for you ", no handshake, congratulations, great job, no cake and no picture with the Relay Manager.
Don't let it bother you, take the high road. Honestly, the Congratulations from my peers meant more to me than from somebody who can't find there way out of the employee parking lot without GPS.

I feel your frustration Havoc. The same was done to me for 3 million @ 135, " that box over there is for you ", no handshake, congratulations, great job, no cake and no picture with the Relay Manager.
Don't let it bother you, take the high road. Honestly, the Congratulations from my peers meant more to me than from somebody who can't find there way out of the employee parking lot without GPS.[/QUOTE]
That sounds like me about December of 2000 when I passed 1 million. TM said the box over there on the desk is yours. The plaque, jacket, door magnets, etc. Could you take it with you on your way out to your truck? And here. Don't forget your bills.

That sounds like me about December of 2000 when I passed 1 million. TM said the box over there on the desk is yours. The plaque, jacket, door magnets, etc. Could you take it with you on your way out to your truck? And here. Don't forget your bills.

Did you have a truck with aluminum or plastic doors at the time to stick the magnets to ? :duh: