Yellow | 1 million miles

Ya.. Pretty cool. I bought an old pocket knife. Top one was given to me. Bottom one I got on the Bay cheap. I don't know how old it is but just thought it was cool.

nFqNjoR.jpg

I got this for free...

Ya.. Pretty cool. I bought an old pocket knife. Top one was given to me. Bottom one I got on the Bay cheap. I don't know how old it is but just thought it was cool.
I use to cash in my Roadway safety points every quarter for a $25.00 Walmart gift card. Then I would sent the card to my retired in-laws, to help them. Safety points making points.

Last edited:
I use to cash in my Roadway safety points every quarter for a $25.00 Walmart gift card. Then I would sent the card to my retired in-laws, to help them. Safety points making points.
So your "retired" in-laws needed a 25 dollar gift card to make ends meet?

We at Chattanooga term. Had a man get one million mile award got a jacket an cake an party then the next week he got his check an they yrc took the money out of his check for the award stuff can you believe this :::shit::: wildest stuff I have every herd this is what kind of company we are working for !!!

Hold up guys I am sure these are the IRS rules that you have to pay taxes on any awards or gifts over $25.00. So maybe the issue is our wonderful goverment at least this is what I have told in the past.

I got a 2 million mile jacket and wasn't reported on my taxes. However, a friend was given a polo shirt and it was reported on his taxable.... He still rants when he gets teased about his "brownie point" shirt...lol

When I received my Million Mile Award the TM called into his office and handed me a box with my jacket, plaque, and key chain in it.There was no congratulations, good job , its appreciated, not anything but here's your box. He didn't care that a man from his terminal had achieved this milestone, in fact he never told anyone. My work is as good as anyone at this terminal but because I was a union steward and not one of his Butt Kissn Buddies he couldn't stand it. Just another classless, cowardly act by a classless, cowardly TM who's name around here is no more than a punch line for a bad joke.[/QUOTE]

When I received my Million Mile Award the TM called into his office and handed me a box with my jacket, plaque, and key chain in it.There was no congratulations, good job , its appreciated, not anything but here's your box. He didn't care that a man from his terminal had achieved this milestone, in fact he never told anyone. My work is as good as anyone at this terminal but because I was a union steward and not one of his Butt Kissn Buddies he couldn't stand it. Just another classless, cowardly act by a classless, cowardly TM who's name around here is no more than a punch line for a bad joke.
[/QUOTE]
Don't let the Bastards get you down.

It's one hell if an achievement. Congratulations!
They won't acknowledge it. Sorry. But the TM's nowadays are throwaway employees of management whereas in the past they understood. Now they are just a body in a position that needs filling as all management is..
Congratulations again.

When I received my Million Mile Award the TM called into his office and handed me a box with my jacket, plaque, and key chain in it.There was no congratulations, good job , its appreciated, not anything but here's your box. He didn't care that a man from his terminal had achieved this milestone, in fact he never told anyone. My work is as good as anyone at this terminal but because I was a union steward and not one of his Butt Kissn Buddies he couldn't stand it. Just another classless, cowardly act by a classless, cowardly TM who's name around here is no more than a punch line for a bad joke.
[/QUOTE]
The slime ball B Crowe let the dock supervisor hand me mine at the end of the shift.

[/QUOTE]
Classless,cowardly TM because he didnt give you "good"strokes?..And now your pissed? Really,a million miles aint shyt..Get your toys and move on