FedEx Freight | $10,940,253.00

Well personally I don't like that SOB. Years ago, I met him at the San Diego convention center and I told him I was an employee of Watkins Motor Lines and that I was happy that we were going to be part of the FedEx family and he said and I quote "I'm not interested in talking about that right now" and he blew me off.

Mike Varnco :smilie_132:

F Smith probably was not able (allowed) to speak about Watkins if it was during the quiet period while the transaction was not closed yet.
You just took it the wrong way.

:popcorn:

Well personally I don't like that SOB. Years ago, I met him at the San Diego convention center and I told him I was an employee of Watkins Motor Lines and that I was happy that we were going to be part of the FedEx family and he said and I quote "I'm not interested in talking about that right now" and he blew me off.

Mike,
so you hold this against him? At what point do you realize it wasn't personal?

ST

Yo Fred you are doing a awesome job you deserve it all, I wish the management team at my barn got paid more they are the best in the business.....take that to the double duece.....

How much info do you get when you ask any manager or red shirt at any center about any changes that might be coming. (NONE). IMO, I wouldnt hold it against him.

just my 2 cents