Yellow | 15% back...Is it really asking to much?

Z3xUC6E.jpg

:shift:

[Q="Triplex, post: 958361, member: 164"]Thank you bigtruk. I was hoping you'd have liked it. :smile new:[/QUOTE]
I dont think you are employed here anymore?

$Bill must not have liked the real Swamp Holly orange color since all that stuff is orange not yellow like the trucks......................................

albag said:
It has also been mentioned that many who remain at the YRCW companies do so because they are otherwise unemployable. While there may be a few, who fall into that category, there aren't many. Many, many more would be welcomed ANYWHERE they choose. That is because they have demonstrated their excellent work ethics by remaining here and doing their best everyday. That is applicable to more than just Teamsters, too.
There may or may not be many, but I'm telling ya- the majority of ones left would be facing Major paycuts, going to most of the places that would hire if YRCW suddenly closed. Been there, done that, got the Tee Shirt. Good, quality jobs will/would take their time, picking only the very cream of the crop. I've been thru that too many times.... Most Nonunion places will also find some excuse to not hire guys with U on their record as well....

$Bill must not have liked the real Swamp Holly orange color since all that stuff is orange not yellow like the trucks......................................
In 1929, A.J. Harrell enlisted the help of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company to improve highway safety by determining the vehicle color that would be the most visible on the nation's highways. After the review was completed, it was determined that the color of the Swamp Holly Orange would be most visible from the greatest distance. Swamp Holly Orange became the color used on all company tractors.[5]

Absolutely, the collective bargaining agreement sets minimum standards. In the past I worked for highway construction contractors in Colorado who paid over contract to all unionized employees. Laborers, Carpenters, Operating Engineers, Teamsters and Cement Masons. This enabled them to attract and retain better employees. The big difference was there was no seniority protection. If you showed up on time and WORKED they kept you, if you didn't you were soon laid off! Also all these crafts were "hiring hall" locals. They referred members when contractors called for workers on a job.
It has also been mentioned that many who remain at the YRCW companies do so because they are otherwise unemployable. While there may be a few, who fall into that category, there aren't many. Many, many more would be welcomed ANYWHERE they choose. That is because they have demonstrated their excellent work ethics by remaining here and doing their best everyday. That is applicable to more than just Teamsters, too.

One key note to your post is that you were in a different Division of the Teamsters Union you didn't work in the freight Division, the Freight Division is stuck in the 1970's and can't and won't find their way out. Then you put Hoffa in charge of those guys or is really Todd Thompson that is making all the decisions from a political view which who knows where this brain surgen came from but one thing for sure Hoffa trust and listen's to this guy.....so we wonder why other unions can figure this out just look at what the UAW did with GM and those Union Employees are getting big bonus Checks as that is what thier union negioated with the company. UNREAL

2GW5Rks.jpg

OK , after talking to Jamie over lunch (he bought with company credit card ) , he said as long as upper management keeps getting Bonuses and given shares stocks to cash in , then -15% is the correct amount , BUT if the don't have enough money for bonuses , then they will need to bump it up to -20% give back or for sure with the next MOU , so its all good for now he said !!!!!!!
I hear that all terminals that go accident free the rest of this year, each driver will receive one of these...........

so we wonder why other unions can figure this out just look at what the UAW did with GM and those Union Employees are getting big bonus Checks as that is what thier union negioated with the company. UNREAL
Courtesy of the US Taxpayer. Yrcw, not so much. I doubt the US is going to pay off yrcw's debt like they bailed out GM.

Courtesy of the US Taxpayer. Yrcw, not so much. I doubt the US is going to pay off yrcw's debt like they bailed out GM.
I don't know if you saw the commercial on TV with the CEO of GM surrounded by UAW workers like 6 months after the bailout claiming they had paid back the 40 billion already . Yeah right. I know , someone will put up a link to the story that a government agency confirms that, but do I believe it??? GM didn't have enough assets left to sell to begin to pay those loans off. Can you imagine CSPF getting just half of what GM received????

I don't know if you saw the commercial on TV with the CEO of GM surrounded by UAW workers like 6 months after the bailout claiming they had paid back the 40 billion already . Yeah right. I know , someone will put up a link to the story that a government agency confirms that, but do I believe it??? GM didn't have enough assets left to sell to begin to pay those loans off. Can you imagine CSPF getting just half of what GM received????
They paid it back with more government loans. It'll never be paid back and it illegally cut out the bondholders, which are supposed to be first protected. Some of those bondholders were union pension funds, by the way...

You know if YRC would have tied the o/r to the return of all or part of the 15% we agreed to give up they would have a program the workforce could embrace. I mean really where else can I invest $8000 +/- a year and get $500 taxed at gift rate in return. I laughed loudly when they read their profit sharing program to us at roll call one morning‼️

well you know whats next. YRC will be happy to give use our 15% back but we must give up our bh,fh,ah, and maybe our payed sickday for unpayed BUT YOU WILL GET YOUR 15% BACK