ABF | 15%

cropduster

TB Lurker
Credits
i've been hearing a RUMOR about a 15 % giveback. Did anyone else hear this also ?? Not starting anything just passing it along

No rumor. They have stated they want what the ibt gave yrc..will u vote yes is all u need to worry about. Also don't go by rumors only what u are given in writing to vote on....

Sorry pal, its 25%. Lol

Dude, no one knows anything. Just go to work and wait for the contract proposal.

I haven't heard anything about the negotiations and what you heard is just a rumor. The ONLY thing that has been released is that the company has backed off their demand for a white paper contract and will go with a NMFA (if that's what it is anymore).

I work hard for my money I can deal with work rule changes but I will vote NO on ANY wage concessions.

We must stay at 62 mph to save money... Oh is this panther blowing my doors off @75 !

I vote No on ANY wage concession

Close the doors I was looking for a job when I found this one...The fort lied when they wanted us to take the 15% cut last time. Remember how they held up freight telling us they would do a big lay off if we voted NO!

We can see when the fort holds freight they think we are stupid they think we don't talk We got friends scattered all over the system.

We ran our butts off after we voted NO!

Vote NO on any wage concession !

I work hard for my money I can deal with work rule changes but I will vote NO on ANY wage concessions.

We must stay at 62 mph to save money... Oh is this panther blowing my doors off @75 !

I vote No on ANY wage concession

Close the doors I was looking for a job when I found this one...The fort lied when they wanted us to take the 15% cut last time. Remember how they held up freight telling us they would do a big lay off if we voted NO!

We can see when the fort holds freight they think we are stupid they think we don't talk We got friends scattered all over the system.

We ran our butts off after we voted NO!

Vote NO on any wage concession !
Its very hard to hide anything with the Internet ....

That is not true!

Check out there web site hiring company drivers
Please tell me you can read there site
Panther has company drivers!
WTF
Are you guys all Panzies!

I have not researched the company but if there are company trucks at Panther I would expect them to be governed down with ABF owning them. The NMFA had contract language forcing ABF to turn their trucks up and I believe that the language only affected ABF's trucks not anyone elses (I believe all the others were already doing well over 60).

That is not true!

Check out there web site hiring company drivers
Please tell me you can read there site
Panther has company drivers!
WTF
Are you guys all Panzies!

Ya ok? So what? Why is speed such a big deal? I know the majority are O/O.

Hey if you want to drive 75, and they are hiring, sounds like a perfect fit for You. 62 doesn't bother me, its safer.

Do I have to do a screen grab

Panther has fleet drivers
Will you not go to there site

If you don't care about your job F your job
Freight kitty's