Yellow | 2 million reasons to vote yes

Remember the offer was made in March the stock was down bacause of bad news coming out about the negotiations by the time the offer became public the contract was settled and the stock price back up, $18 would have been a bargain it's at $33+ now.......................

That's it, I rely on others to remember those things lol

Tis party time now. :guiness:
Have a Happy New Year all!

Remember the offer was made in March the stock was down bacause of bad news coming out about the negotiations by the time the offer became public the contract was settled and the stock price back up, $18 would have been a bargain it's at $33+ now.......................

My memory problems got their start during the seventies.

I had lots of good times during the seventies. Wish I could remember them though. It's terrible when some strange woman stops me on the street and tells me how great I was. :biglaugh: :hide:

I had lots of good times during the seventies. Wish I could remember them though. It's terrible when some strange woman stops me on the street and tells me how great I was. :biglaugh: :hide:

Just keep in mind those old women have memory problems too:LMAO:

:guiness: Happy New Year!!

Great, so they utilize that money to pay the Feb 2014 note. Then what do they utilize to pay for all the fuel, tires, taxes, labor, leases, etc. they incur moving freight for the next 30 days until they get paid that revenue? They must have enough cash on hand to keep the wheels turning should their 30-day A/R become 60-day A/R.

If your household had only enough money in the bank to make an interest payment on your mortgage and nothing else would you use all that cash to do so while hoping that you had a paycheck next Friday to pay your water, electricity and food?

The note due in Feb 2014 is $69 M. They have already made that in the month of November in revenue. December 2013 is going to be a record month for the regionals, as they have been slammed with freight, especially Holland. That still leaves 170M in operating capitol, with accounts receivable. YRC also does "Factoring", in which they sell accounts receiveable to their banking assets for collection. They have multiple streams in the form of income available to them.

The note due in Feb 2014 is $69 M. They have already made that in the month of November in revenue. December 2013 is going to be a record month for the regionals, as they have been slammed with freight, especially Holland. That still leaves 170M in operating capitol, with accounts receivable. YRC also does "Factoring", in which they sell accounts receiveable to their banking assets for collection. They have multiple streams in the form of income available to them.

All good info to share. While they have many income streams available to them, the money is still leaving faster than it's arriving. How much of their cash should they spend to reduce the debt and how much should they retain for a rainy day?

It cost YRCW $13+MM per day to keep the wheels turning....that's a big nut to crack and if they income stream begins to trickle they can't cut costs fast enough; they need some significant cash on hand almost as much as they need to become profitable.

That's almost exactly what George bush said about the US constitution.
It says everything about you,too. How do you respond to that, Mr mgmt?

If ya want to send our guys to the bootom of the nons with no union left in freight.........go ahead

I just hope I get to work next to you when ya find out what ya threw away.....ya can see what they done here...what do ya think they'll do to .make organizing even harder in the future...

I seen the unions go backward my whole life and hate that.

The bigshots want us gone.......Detroit seems to be ruins of country going down. And my stance is absolutely not management. Ya just can't act so stupid as if ya still have some kind of power when the only power ya have is to close the place. If their were other places to go which were as good you'd have already left. But truth is there ain't which tells ya ya still have the best....if ya want more get off your lazy whining little Jewish american princess gossippy old lady ass and organize the nouns. Quit blaming the union and treating the hall like their slaves to your shares and get to work organizing g stead of tearing numbers down........

That's the only way out girlie girls.

Maybe bus drivers have been the focus because people who drive school busses want more and are willing to put in extra. Them old women are more teamsters then some of the no vote whiners ever were or will be.

Some just stand there pointing at palm screaming iiiiii waaaant!!!"""
I don't know if they re worth the weight of their card. Lol.

Solidarity? What a joke?
I never seen such lack of solidarity in a union in my life.

Hoffa did this.
Hoffa did that.

Gossip gossip gossip.

The nons surelly want that.

When ya best on the union ya only hurt yourself.
If ya don't like what the officials are coin do something about it.
Gossiping like old ladies does nothing.
If ya need your but wiped or want someone to serve your needs please take a withdrawal card and check into s nursing home.
Invalids won't be needed in this war.lol.

During one of the last giveback or we are going bankrupt scenarios, I believe it was Hoffa that went to ABF and suggested that they buy YRCW... ABF wanted no part of it..

Yes this is along the lines I was told. The idea originated with somebody on our side not the company side. But it stopped at idea never took off was leaked and now everybody thinks somebody had money they didn't. Was I there? No. But i asked our co and that was the answer.

If they want a yes vote then there must be a stipulation that says that if Welch and the boys can't turn the company to profitability they are out and I mean with no benefits . They need mare it pay like the china men said no ticky no washie . Ya can't turn the company around then don't let the door hit ya in the dupa yaush . So long its not been good to know ya .

Guess I'm done with this thread. When it passes the only way to move forward is to get the other companies in with us. When we're all in the we can have leverage and the power to close the last of 2 isn't power at all. I think Hoffa senior was an organizer and the numbers brought money and power. I doubt he'd pat people on the back for taking out about the last 22000.

The only way out is to get the others in the game. I doubt we have 5 full years till they come back so we must beat feet.

Union-free carriers trying hard to stay that way - Article from Logistics Management

"Unionized jobs in the trucking industry today are as scarce as four-leaf clovers in the desert, and the growing nonunion trucking sector says that is no accident. They work hard at it every day.

Excluding government workers, unionized representation in all industries has fallen to a 60-year low. Only 6.6 percent of all private sector workers belong to a union. In trucking, about 2 percent of all 3.5 million truck drivers are unionized."

This is why we are in this position.

If you look at the plates on the tractors you will see the new 2014 tags, this deal is done there is no way they would have paid all that money out renewing if this wasn't a done deal just my opinion

If you were Union guy ya might think it best for our future if they went down with the world knowing we did all we could......instead of allowing them opportunity to blame us....for future organizing.

How do you get people interested in organizing when our new selling point is not fighting for decent contracts, but "Join our union. Whatever the company wants, the company gets."