FedEx Freight | 2% Raise In October

2% is pretty sad especially considering Fx managed a good quarter dispite the pandemic, and the fact that they didn't have to pay 25% of the workforce for a full quarter, on top of how hard the guys have been working.
Once again, keeping pace with inflation, and no real pay raise.
I love how they put out to the public like they are giving extra money for plandemic. When it's actually raise time..... You wanna impress me 2% for plandemic and 3% for annual.

P.S. I know I'm spelling pandemic wrong that's because it is a PLANdemic! Scorched earth plan.

I love how they put out to the public like they are giving extra money for plandemic. When it's actually raise time..... You wanna impress me 2% for plandemic and 3% for annual.

P.S. I know I'm spelling pandemic wrong that's because it is a PLANdemic! Scorched earth plan.
FedEx missed the boat again.
They had a chance to be the leader, instead they sat on the sidelines collecting as much as possible

Been there for awhile. Welcome to the drive in circles club. FYI for those who do not take the breaks you are missing out on $49 a week or $2465 a year. Take advantage of the clock in 3 minutes early for an extra $7 or $370 a year.
Doesnt work when you have 20 people lined up ahead of you at the time clock.

What an absolute garbage raise for the road yet again.

Top scale gets $0.006 (that’s less than two thirds of one whole cent) for a raise of 0.87%

Everyone below top scale gets $0.002 (one fifth of a whole penny) for a raise of 0.35%

In comparison, linehaul at OD got $0.019, XPO got 1.75%.

I’m sure the kool-aid drinkers will be along shortly to tell us how grateful we should be to have a job and how we should just quit if we don’t like it. Well I don’t think it’s too much to ask for the number one LTL carrier in the country to also have the highest paid drivers.[/QUOTE since they want city and road to be equal, maybe its time for a ONE LIST seniority board

Why would people make the sacrifice to work nights and be away from family if we are gonna make the same pay? Why would anyone go to the road and start on a shuttle run working the dock for years if it wasn't more lucrative?
Not saying it doesn't take a little more to have to work nights, I know I've done it.
I've missed a lot of family activities just being in this line of work.
Mostly because a lot of the time I was on the bottom of the board.
I'd a lot of guys run the road also because it's not as hard physically.
Plus your not under the management thumb all day as well.

Not saying it doesn't take a little more to have to work nights, I know I've done it.
I've missed a lot of family activities just being in this line of work.
Mostly because a lot of the time I was on the bottom of the board.
I'd a lot of guys run the road also because it's not as hard physically.
Plus your not under the management thumb all day as well.
Both positions have their gravy. I was a city driver for over a decade. I always look at road as a promotion after years of hard work. Something that I earned. Still my 1st five years on road were spent more time on a hub centers dock than driving almost. Plus remember you have bad weather or break down in city you can crawl in or get towed. We have to go find a hotel..

Both positions have their gravy. I was a city driver for over a decade. I always look at road as a promotion after years of hard work. Something that I earned. Still my 1st five years on road were spent more time on a hub centers dock than driving almost. Plus remember you have bad weather or break down in city you can crawl in or get towed. We have to go find a hotel..
Didn't consider the layover part.
Your right.

since they want city and road to be equal, maybe it's time for a ONE LIST seniority board
They are working very hard to achieve that in California, at my domicile the city got a $0.75 raise, which 2.5%. Line haul got a $0.40 raise which 1.12%. The city gets OT after 8 while linehaul gets no OT. Pretty soon, a ten hour day in the city (2 hours OT) will pay more than a 10 hour night on road and people will say why should I go road and work nights.

They are working very hard to achieve that in California, at my domicile the city got a $0.75 raise, which 2.5%. Line haul got a $0.40 raise which 1.12%. The city gets OT after 8 while linehaul gets no OT. Pretty soon, a ten hour day in the city (2 hours OT) will pay more than a 10 hour night on road and people will say why should I go road and work nights.
Unless the runs are really weak, like 200mi,that would take about 15 raises like they one just passed to get city anywhere close to road paym
At my old place, the highest paid city guy was still about $15,000yr shy of the shortest road runs they had. Lowest guy on the board was at $90k his first year. 375mi + a lot of dock time.

And no shortage of road guys doing over $100k yr, even at the lowest scale.

Unless the runs are really weak, like 200mi,that would take about 15 raises like they one just passed to get city anywhere close to road paym
At my old place, the highest paid city guy was still about $15,000yr shy of the shortest road runs they had. Lowest guy on the board was at $90k his first year. 375mi + a lot of dock time.

And no shortage of road guys doing over $100k yr, even at the lowest scale.

WOW, that's way too much money for unskilled labor.
I'd bet you guys don't have a Mastio award winner in the flock.

People run the road to not deal with customers and deal with ::shit:: delivery locations (well sites). Even if pay was the same, which it isn't, a lot of drivers would always take the road.