FedEx Freight | 2 road drivers fired in kcy

I would like to get the story from the driver's themselves . That would be the best thing to do . I know of driver's tailgating and caught on tape and nothing was ever done . Can we get the driver's as our guest and sort this out ?

Who says the driver's version would even be accurate?

My attitude lately has been to show up to work, do MY job and let everyone else worry about doing their own. Unfortunately this is how it's going to be in today's society.

roog

Roog is right.

My attitude lately has been to show up to work, do MY job and let everyone else worry about doing their own. Unfortunately this is how it's going to be in today's society.

roog

That is where I'm going too.

I go there do what I have to do and leave as fast as I can ,
I do not even like to get caught in the lot to shoot the bull.

In & out !
:nutkick:

I would say it is more to it than just logging, which they should do if they are on duty for any reason. Why would the company fire them for somthing so little...could it be they were trying to get paid for something they shouldn't, that would cheating, lying, stealing and such, and if not why would they want to just fire two good drivers for doing there job, this don't make any sense at all..I feel there is alot more to this story.....

That is where I'm going too.

I go there do what I have to do and leave as fast as I can ,
I do not even like to get caught in the lot to shoot the bull.

In & out !
:nutkick:

Yep, in and out, shooting the bull can get you in trouble anymore, you gotta watch what you say.

I had a city driver go to our SCM at the time about something that I emailed him from home to his home. It was something harmless that was taken wrong by his wife, this after he had been sending me p*on to my email. He even threatened me physical harm on work property about it.

So the moral of the story is, it's better to get in and out and sometimes not talk to anyone! :smilie_132:

roog

This all happened when I went on vacation! (4 of the 5 spots)

This is like winning the lottery! I'm thinking about going on vacation again so I can move up some more!

roog

This all happened when I went on vacation! (4 of the 5 spots)

This is like winning the lottery! I'm thinking about going on vacation again so I can move up some more!

roog

I am on vacation next week Roog, lets see what happens :smilie_132:

Yep, in and out, shooting the bull can get you in trouble anymore, you gotta watch what you say.

What was the First Amendment abolished ? Did i miss something or are you one of thousands who don't stand up for your right to speak ? I think Thomas Jefferson wanted you to have that right .

What was the First Amendment abolished ? Did i miss something or are you one of thousands who don't stand up for your right to speak ? I think Thomas Jefferson wanted you to have that right .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment

I don't see anywhere in the First Amendment that protects me at FXF if someone at work thinks something I said was offensive and keeps me from getting fired.

Let's try it out, you go to work and call someone stupid or use a racial or religious slur and we'll see how well the First Amendment protects you. Let me know how it goes.

roog

You have got to remember that you are suppose to be representing FXF and they are paying you to be professional and have decorum. When you are on your time and off of company property I would think you can say just about anything except yell fire in a theater or get your rug out and and face east on an airplane and cause trouble. lol

There is no need for this cut throat BS.Move up the ladder as you should. Hook you own unit all the way to avoid this in the first place.