XPO | 2007 Pay Raise!!!

As a driver gone to fos and back, When I started I agreed to the pay with hopes of more $. After 10 months of 15 to 18 $hr average with 11 to 13 hr a day,+ weekend work, I had had enough. Con-Way got there money's worth out of me last yr. It was a costly learning expereance.

Good 1st person post!
Compensation wise: you were very smart to go back to driving.
Funny thing is certain SCM's as well as a few XGO personnel admitted to the fact that their supervisors were underpaid. However they down played it by saying that they get 14% ICP compared to a drivers 7% ICP. (gimmie a frickin break!)

I bet you were also expected or rather forced to attend all the Con-way functions to help boost morale and raise attendance numbers.

Also the new breed of SCM's are very hard up on giving Comp days. If you want to be promoted and have stated that to your SCM, they figure doing extra work above and beyond the call of duty is part of being promoted.

Does Conway make,I mean ask you workers to donate to the United Way?

They are asked to donate a portion of their wages. Although it is not elaborate as UPS commitment.
There is no good or bad list and the turnout is nothing to brag about either.
I think there is also a Boy Scout and Girl Scout fund.

Sorry about that I'm a guest over here on the Conway forum,and I just made this thread take a sharp turn toward the ditch.

A thousand pardons,you can have your thread topic back,I'm gone!

Sorry about that I'm a guest over here on the Conway forum,and I just made this thread take a sharp turn toward the ditch.

A thousand pardons,you can have your thread topic back,I'm gone!

Sharp turn toward the ditch? :hysterical:
That was funny!

Okay...I will get this topic back on track.

Supervisors are seriously underpaid and need to be compensated better!!

The Southern Con-way family pay raise is based on the cost of living and what the competition is paying in that AREA not the North!

Again.....RM's pinch salary pennies and make the supervisors salary horrible.
SCM's agree as well as some big mouthed G.O personnel.
G.O should do something about it.

definelly will like to transfer to a warm-dry -not snowy area like florida,it will be nice to get pay high dollars and not drive in the snow or freeze you a-- every night

definelly will like to transfer to a warm-dry -not snowy area like florida,it will be nice to get pay high dollars and not drive in the snow or freeze you a-- every night

Make sure you bring your own plywood for your windows for hurricane season.

Come on down to Texas. 120 degrees at 2am at the FAC keeps you slim and trim!:hysterical: