FedEx Freight | 2007 Rasies

Raises varied across the northeast..
New England saw raises at .98 Cents per hr over a 1cent per mile.. They top out at over $22 pr/hr, ALB got .61 cents per hr, 1.2 per mile, for a total of $21.82,while the rest of upstate NY got the .47cents per hr. 1cent a mile, to reach the $21.09 plateau. Centers around 100 miles away get robbed again.
Apparently Harrison feels it's only expensive to live in the capital of NY. I think the pay should be the same for the same regions, with the exception of larger metro areas. I believe that is how Conway does it. UPS pay is by each state. It doesn't matter anyway, I don't believe anyone in upper management cares anyway.

Raises varied across the northeast..
New England saw raises at .98 Cents per hr over a 1cent per mile.. They top out at over $22 pr/hr, ALB got .61 cents per hr, 1.2 per mile, for a total of $21.82,while the rest of upstate NY got the .47cents per hr. 1cent a mile, to reach the $21.09 plateau. Centers around 100 miles away get robbed again.
Apparently Harrison feels it's only expensive to live in the capital of NY. I think the pay should be the same for the same regions, with the exception of larger metro areas. I believe that is how Conway does it. UPS pay is by each state. It doesn't matter anyway, I don't believe anyone in upper management cares anyway.

driver you just hold on now I can not beleive you are questioning the concern our fine company has for our well being I mean comon driver driver you just ask RED tonight he will tell you about how well the company is looking out for us he will give you the whole scoop hehehehehehehe:hysterical:

Some of the suothern centers got $1.22 per hour and almost .02 per mile, go even further south they did even better

All the terminals in Florida with the exception of Jacksonville got that raise in addition to ATL and NEA. Has a lot of drivers pissed off in the entire southern region.

i will be honest about this if they give the city driver 4.00 an hour more i will put my transfer in monday morning to go back to the city and work days........

All the terminals in Florida with the exception of Jacksonville got that raise in addition to ATL and NEA. Has a lot of drivers pissed off in the entire southern region.

Thanks Hoot, I remember my driver telling me that, but hearing it kind'a shocked me and I guess it just did not set in. It is hard for me to believe that thier gas went up that much more than mine did, to justify that big of a wage increase. And if I am not mistaken, Florida doesn't even have a state income tax.

I know the horse is dead.. but I found a pretty neat link that compares your annual salary in your city what it would need to be in another city to be competitive.. shows % of housing, food, and utilities comparing your city and the one that you choose..

Cost of Living - Cost of Living Calculator from CNNMoney

Please dont beat that poor horse anymore..

Wonder why the cities of St Louis and KC are not listed in MO??