XPO | 26yrs down the drain

INewIt2

TB Lurker
Credits
A 26 yr vet from our barn got fired Friday for spray painting a newer fork lift. He thought it would be funny to spray ass on the back but didn't even bother to look around and see that out or f.o.m waswatchin. Guys be alert

Pretty childish move for a 26yr vet. If I owned the forklift I woulda canned him too. If you don't do stupid $h!t you don't have to watch your back.

In the words of jeff foxworthy.... " you just can't fix stupid." Just stupid. No sympathy here at all.

That is kinda harsh for somebody who's been around for that long. As long as he hasn't burnt too many bridges along his career with Con Way, he should get his job back at the review.

26 years should good and well know better. Purposefully vandalizing company property is straight dismissal. No other way to see it.

Was there something wrong with this person, or did he/she get caught up in all the crap about team and we care about you B/S?:smiley_emoticons_sp

Was there something wrong with this person, or did he/she get caught up in all the crap about team and we care about you B/S?:smiley_emoticons_sp
Yes, there was something wrong with this person. The clinical definition is called, LACK OF COMMON SENSE.

I can tell you from experience that his entire job history is coming into play here. Clean record, no accidents, has an outside chance of getting his job back on appeal. Then again he has quite a few rings on his bullseye, lots of vacation and pay the company can write off the books.