XPO | 3 million reasons to give back our 5%

teamsterwannaB

TB Veteran
Credits
You know where this is going right John L? So we had one bad quarter in the history of the company where we lost some money. In a global recession, in what is usually the worst quarter for the LTL industry.But in march we made 3 million dollars. Then you said the next two quarters we should be below 95 o/r, so we will see the 401k cuts back right? So we expect improvement in freight volumes, dock prodution, load factor, less mt miles. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT ABOUT THAT 5% PAYCUT WE ENDURED?????????

You know where this is going right John L? So we had one bad quarter in the history of the company where we lost some money. In a global recession, in what is usually the worst quarter for the LTL industry.But in march we made 3 million dollars. Then you said the next two quarters we should be below 95 o/r, so we will see the 401k cuts back right? So we expect improvement in freight volumes, dock prodution, load factor, less mt miles. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT ABOUT THAT 5% PAYCUT WE ENDURED?????????

I can see him saying "Well;.... What about it?"

Your right. That was the most profit made in a March in 6 years. (somebody told me) and that was BEFORE the paycut took effect. Yeah, put everything back the way it was. The recession is coming to an end. We survived, we are gaining market share(according the the DVD), and in our region, we are next to the lowest paid LTL's. Please give us our stuff back and we will bend over backwards to get the job done.

Only seven replies, and three hundred views. This is what is wrong with conway, They take and nobody speaks up. So do the 20,000 or so other drivers not care?

Apparently, having your pay and benefits systematically removed over the years is a good thing.....

I did not know this.

Well now you do.They now have that ky that tingles to the touch. It`s called ENHACEMENT :eck13: Come and get it J.L :eck13:
I know they have my best interests at heart because they use words like enhancement, competitive, initiative, take ownership, ISWM, and many others that spin my weak head in circles so fast that I pass out. You see, I need to feel as though I am a part of something really big and Conway is willing to have me;....as long as I remain a good worker unit. There is this co-dependency thing going on and to define myself by Conway's approval, I become complete.

How could I possibly question all of Conway's positive talk when their hand is in my pocket with their pinky doing the Frisco probe?

I paint my toenails blue
when not wearing open toes......

Reach around???

Sounds like another trick I didn't know they were doing!!!

I feel like I am part of the BORG COLLECTIVE the only thing is Data will not come to my rescue . Does anyone know the ezact amount of money we have lost at Conway frieght from last Nov until the paycut in April BoxBoss maybe you could tell us and where we can find the numbers? thanks

I think con-way lost 120 million in the 1 st qt...but it is no reason to cut our pay...this is a business you are going to take a loss sometimes!!!!

I feel like I am part of the BORG COLLECTIVE the only thing is Data will not come to my rescue . Does anyone know the ezact amount of money we have lost at Conway frieght from last Nov until the paycut in April BoxBoss maybe you could tell us and where we can find the numbers? thanks
October-December the loss was $49 mil. and january-march was $19.2 mil.

We actually made money in March. Yeah, before the paycut.:nutkick:

5% and then some more 5%

what would you all do if another 5% was taken from your paychecks?? i think another 5, is coming very soon.... just a hunch