XPO | 3 million reasons to give back our 5%

You are entitled to your opinion, but for the record, salespeople do not answer to SCMs any longer, and haven't for well over a year...
I know that Box. Sales also doesn't have to look for Inbound Freight , only outbound. When they made the change that the Sales Reps. answer to the Regional Sales Manager , our barn thought things would change for the better . That the Sales Rep. would have to get on the stick. But since then things has gotten worse. Why I don't know but things are going down hill and the City Guys that DOES know what they are doing is doing everything they can to help the Rep. Those guys are really frustrated. They are trying to find inbound as well as outbound leads. When they find a inbound lead it is dead as soon as they turn it in to the SCM.Outbound leads drifts around for a while then sinks.:shift:

I know that Box. Sales also doesn't have to look for Inbound Freight , only outbound. When they made the change that the Sales Reps. answer to the Regional Sales Manager , our barn thought things would change for the better . That the Sales Rep. would have to get on the stick. But since then things has gotten worse. Why I don't know but things are going down hill and the City Guys that DOES know what they are doing is doing everything they can to help the Rep. Those guys are really frustrated. They are trying to find inbound as well as outbound leads. When they find a inbound lead it is dead as soon as they turn it in to the SCM.Outbound leads drifts around for a while then sinks.:shift:

I believe that to be poor work ethic on the part of the rep...sometimes your best Outbound leads come from the delivery of Inbound shipments...more times than not, anyway..take those IB leads and open a ton of doors, I always say..