XPO | 3 more terminals to vote

More rumors nothing happening if there is why not enlighten us!!

People talk to me because they can trust me not to run my mouth about things they say. Everything you want to know will be on the street very soon and you will be as shocked as i was to hear it.

People talk to me because they can trust me not to run my mouth about things they say. Everything you want to know will be on the street very soon and you will be as shocked as i was to hear it.

I agree. With so many management people claiming to be drivers on here now being tight lipped about this is the very best policy. As long as it keeps making forward progress at both cnw and fdxf it will keep the boys in the big offices nervous. Just remember drivers are the largest workforce here. And it would be damn near impossible to replace our knowledge of the business and skills right now. Do you honestly believe they would try to replace 20000+ drivers without the investors (70% owners) cutting there heads off. We better get off our asses before they can buy the stock back and pull a fed ex pump and dump on us.

I agree. With so many management people claiming to be drivers on here now being tight lipped about this is the very best policy. As long as it keeps making forward progress at both cnw and fdxf it will keep the boys in the big offices nervous. Just remember drivers are the largest workforce here. And it would be damn near impossible to replace our knowledge of the business and skills right now. Do you honestly believe they would try to replace 20000+ drivers without the investors (70% owners) cutting there heads off. We better get off our asses before they can buy the stock back and pull a fed ex pump and dump on us.

The boss's are definitely on here, they use to have app on here called isp tracker, it would show you on a map where everyone was from. Cnf was all over that map.