XPO | 3 more terminals to vote

The boss's are definitely on here, they use to have app on here called isp tracker, it would show you on a map where everyone was from. Cnf was all over that map.
It showed where each individual member was from? Or just a general map showing who is online?

The boss's are definitely on here, they use to have app on here called isp tracker, it would show you on a map where everyone was from. Cnf was all over that map.

Your gonna make people start believing you if you don't stop..

it showed where your internet came from, mind would show me from Chicago. I live 45 miles from Chicago. It was on a map.

It showed me at the Spearmint Rhino strip club in Dallas most of the time , well a lot more then I'd like to admit .

So that's why you kept saying they know 'where and who' you are , you wasn't In on this little scam was you ?
They knew your area and internet provider that was it they did not have your address or know who you were

Everyone is on here from SCM's, FOS', HR, CGO people...TB has representation from every level of the workforce...

Big day tomorrow ladies... Will the busters have earned their money ( which came out of our pockets / year end bonus ) or will the majority say I don't like what you've done, waited too long for you to repay and overall don't trust you? We shall see.... One mans opinion , they could've avoided this and chose to turn the cheek .... I'm feeling that Wall Street had their undivided attention, hopefully 3 sic's will have theirs tomorrow