XPO | 3 more terminals to vote

Why would he get fired

Pretty bold move to fire someone who is an alleged organizer - that looks very bad to a reasonable person. I never want to see someone lose their job but I pray they had a very solid reason for termination.

Either way, it still looks bad...you can't put lipstick on a pig and call it pretty.

Pretty bold move to fire someone who is an alleged organizer - that looks very bad to a reasonable person. I never want to see someone lose their job but I pray they had a very solid reason for termination.

Either way, it still looks bad...you can't put lipstick on a pig and call it pretty.

I agree with you but only about 10 percent of the dsr's at this company care about the next guy the other 90 percent would walk you out with management they don't care all they see is im moving up!!!

This is a pure sign of desperation , and I believe the proper term or expression your looking for is called a ( con-rat ) and it was discovered long before the union stopped by ... This is just pathetic so vote --Yes---and put a stop to this repulsive rhetoric !

Basically he's saying vote no and we will go on a firing spree and really engage the fear. This is not the warm and fuzzy conway I remember. Don't fall for it guys. Vote yes and let them płay by the rules for once

I agree with you but only about 10 percent of the dsr's at this company care about the next guy the other 90 percent would walk you out with management they don't care all they see is im moving up!!!

Am thinking that is the second largest roadblock for organizing behind fear. But by the time the union is petitioned, that number changes for the better as peeps rally behind a common cause. When the union gets in, there is still a prevalent (yes, many exceptions) sense of belonging plus it does become harder to throw a fellow worker under the bus because of increased job security. In addition, won't most workers feel less stress?

A guy I work with his brother is a organizer on the left coast I will ask him if he heard anything. The only place I see it is on here....
We need to get one started in the pro Union North city of Buffalo's Conway terminal. Upper management was there yesterday and told them we have the same medical insurance as you guys. He left out that his yearly bonus alone is more
than the highest linehaul driver makes in an entire year!

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to get one started in the pro Union North city of Buffalo's Conway terminal. Upper management was there yesterday and told them we have the same medical insurance as you guys. He left out that his yearly bonus alone is more
than the highest linehaul driver makes in an entire year!

XBO, XDE, ULA, ULX and the original 9 service centers have always been on the union radar. Glad I am no longer at XGO...I loved going to the service centers to visit with all the employees, but I would not want to be there these past couple a months...no family time playing union buster.