Holland | 3 nastiest motels?

the5tolls

Wait till 2024....we'll show em!
Credits
I think the first two are easy but number three is a little trickier...I am curious what others think.

I thought Lincoln would be an automatic number 1?
YT is a surprise to see on here, TO and RO are not surprises, how about Chattanooga?

I don't know how you can top that brown water at Lincoln, I skip a shower and brushing my teeth when I stay there.

Maybe it's time & a Money savings for Holland to switch to SLEEPER BUNK TRUCKS ?? this would be a GREAT MONEY savings for YRC &Holland , think of the savings & no more dirty showers to use and No cab fares ,No Hotel bills , No motel repair bills for when a Driver goes crazy & trashes the room ," which has happened" , & Drivers could sleep in bunk when on delay pay at terminals so they could have more drive time then too and for the cancer smokers they could smoke in there sleeper bunk room & keep breathing in all that yummy 2nd hand smoke while they sleep ,it's a WIN WIN for everybody !!! thinking going to email MR.Ware & Mr. Welch about this great money saving idea !!! heck maybe we could get back 1% of our -15% with these money savings ????

Maybe it's time & a Money savings for Holland to switch to SLEEPER BUNK TRUCKS ?? this would be a GREAT MONEY savings for YRC &Holland , think of the savings & no more dirty showers to use and No cab fares ,No Hotel bills , No motel repair bills for when a Driver goes crazy & trashes the room ," which has happened" , & Drivers could sleep in bunk when on delay pay at terminals so they could have more drive time then too and for the cancer smokers they could smoke in there sleeper bunk room & keep breathing in all that yummy 2nd hand smoke while they sleep ,it's a WIN WIN for everybody !!! thinking going to email MR.Ware & Mr. Welch about this great money saving idea !!! heck maybe we could get back 1% of our -15% with these money savings ????
That means spending more money what will the city guys drive?

I heard that there is one near Wytheville, VA where the floors wriggle and writhe with living things.

They would need another five percent to buy those sleeper trucks

I don't know if it's true or just a rumor that they did switch to a place in Bloomington and the guys complained that it was too far so they switched back. I know some of the guys like that restaurant across the street enough that it eases the pain of what a dump the place is. I also don't like the places where it is too far to walk to get to restaurants and I think every hotel should at least let you have some toast or cereal in the morning before you try and sleep, but I guess I might be getting a little greedy now.

I've never had a problem at LI. Yeah its not a 5 star place, but the rooms I have stayed in have been clean. Not seen the brown water. Never saw any bugs in the place. Yes the hallway smells like curry.

Forgot about CT, yeah that one sucks too.

IN is pretty shabby, and if you are on the highway side, its damn noisy there.

Never very excited to stay in DN either