TForce | 30+ terminals decertifying?

johndobee

TB Lurker
Credits
Recently, a manager said with a tone of insider knowledge,
"30something terminals are filing to decertify".
I've heard this before several months ago. An exhaustive search found absolutely no evidence to support such statements.
Let's face it, in some of the smaller towns we have terminals in, this would make the local paper/T.V. news! Thus, the information would certainly be easy to find.
To date, I can't find any evidence. I've also asked the hall about it. They can't find anyone who's heard this either. Mind you, we have a great BA who is as honest as the day is long too.
Is this just more sour grapes, or wishful thinking, coming from old Overnite managers?

The contract is National. So no terminal can decertify on its own. You can go tell your manager to go find another job if he doesn't like the union!

What does a tone of insider knowledge sound like?
The "O" mentality has not yet been kicked out of him yet, he's still resistant.
....Must go back to the UPS torture chamber and put helmet back on.

I've heard this B.S. along the union journey. Just ignore your manager. He is nothing more than a watch dog, bean counter. They wouldn't be allowed to wipe there butts without the express consent of there regional operations manager. Have ever watched the way they walk? They have the gait of a person who has just had a forced prostate exam!:nutkick:

It's the same old "O"
mentality that tried to get our pay for Xmas eve and Xmas day taken away. Our business agent came to our terminal and told the terminal manager if he didn't start to tow the line and follow the contract he'd get him fired. He stated he's done it before.:clap:

I heard the same BS many times from the same FEW drivers. I think they might be a little bit out numbered, Like 50 to 3. The RATS are having a bad time trying to be a team.

After all the B.S that went on about 8yrs ago..I'm really suprised anyone joined..Anyone
know if that Memphis driver recovered from that gun blast..

After all the B.S that went on about 8yrs ago..I'm really suprised anyone joined..Anyone

Better Question did they ever catch the person responsible?Because if you have information about who was responsible you should come forward .

I was not at the big O 8 years but I think there was BS on both sides over many years ther have union and nonunion men hurt and hurt and killed for wrong reasons. I don't like seeing people getting hurt.

Who is this guy

I've heard this B.S. along the union journey. Just ignore your manager. He is nothing more than a watch dog, bean counter. They wouldn't be allowed to wipe there butts without the express consent of there regional operations manager. Have ever watched the way they walk? They have the gait of a person who has just had a forced prostate exam!:nutkick:

union grun t: you are a total bad a$$ on trucking boards.where in the HeJJ did you you come from.somebody kick a rock and wake you up.this company has been running for a long time and i and a lot of others would like to see it operate for a lot longer.people like u who think everybodys out to get them have a lot to learn.with your mentality is what drove all these other companys out of biz..if you were only as half as bad as you talked then you would be out of biz with the rest of these hard nose union hard heads...wake up and realize it take both sides working together to make it in this world today...in33 years its never been that bad with big o.only the lazy and the ones with mgrs thats a piece of shi$ needs help.try getting along with people for a change and life and the job will seem a lot easier.i listen to a lot i *****en and communication seems to a big damper in outr operations.lets get together and bring this company to the cream of the crop...but we have to work together to do it.or end up like yr fighten all over the place to keep our jobsd in a bad economy...what do you say...lets all work together to have a better company and stop all this fighting....fatboy out....:1036316054:

Who is this guy

union grun t: you are a total bad a$$ on trucking boards.where in the HeJJ did you you come from.somebody kick a rock and wake you up.this company has been running for a long time and i and a lot of others would like to see it operate for a lot longer.people like u who think everybodys out to get them have a lot to learn.with your mentality is what drove all these other companys out of biz..if you were only as half as bad as you talked then you would be out of biz with the rest of these hard nose union hard heads...wake up and realize it take both sides working together to make it in this world today...in33 years its never been that bad with big o.only the lazy and the ones with mgrs thats a piece of shi$ needs help.try getting along with people for a change and life and the job will seem a lot easier.i listen to a lot i *****en and communication seems to a big damper in outr operations.lets get together and bring this company to the cream of the crop...but we have to work together to do it.or end up like yr fighten all over the place to keep our jobsd in a bad economy...what do you say...lets all work together to have a better company and stop all this fighting....fatboy out....:1036316054:

I'll let you get along and go along. I will fight to protect the contract and me fellow Teamsters at my terminal. That is what a 'Union Grunt' does, he is not there to play paddy cake with management.

Bad dude

I'll let you get along and go along. I will fight to protect the contract and me fellow Teamsters at my terminal. That is what a 'Union Grunt' does, he is not there to play paddy cake with management.

WOULD LIKE TO MEET U.FUC%ED UP IDEAS FROM BACK IN THE 70 S BU YOU STILL WANT TO STICK BY YOUR PEOPLE.THATS GOOD.SAME WAY I FELT FOR 33 YEARS BEING NON UNION AND TAKING CARE OF MY PEOPLE.STILL DO..SAME VENUE JUST DIFERENT AVENUES...I CAN STILL HANDLE TAKING CARE OF MY PEOPLE BEING NON UNION WITH THE MGMT IN PLACE AS YOU CAN WITH THE UNION IN PLACE U HAVE,,,WANNA BET....DON;T NEED TO A BAD *** , JUST INTELLIJENT CONVERSATION.LIFE IS GOOD.....RLM:hysterical::biglaugh::nutkick::clap:

must be from a non-union barn like....... waynesboro. sorry about your luck. keep posting Union Grunt...You have valid information and good posts.

sorry

must be from a non-union barn like....... waynesboro. sorry about your luck. keep posting Union Grunt...You have valid information and good posts.

sorry you dont like my post but you either don't have a will to keep this company alive or you are closed minded and don't care how your brothers succede...for those who who are only out for them selves.keep on with the bad a$$ thing.for those who want a long lasting job: pi$$ on on the the hard core from the 20th century. they are from a dying breed.look at yrc.time to wake up.we have to keep this co alive to survive.do what it takes.but still keep heads above water..luve u guy:clap::bowdown::biglaugh:s rlm

Succede???or did you mean succeed. also you don't need all those icons to relay your message,its hard to take you serious. Have a nice day, virginia is a beautiful place I've been there once.

sorry you dont like my post but you either don't have a will to keep this company alive or you are closed minded and don't care how your brothers succede...for those who who are only out for them selves.keep on with the bad a$$ thing.for those who want a long lasting job: pi$$ on on the the hard core from the 20th century. they are from a dying breed.look at yrc.time to wake up.we have to keep this co alive to survive.do what it takes.but still keep heads above water..luve u guy:clap::bowdown::biglaugh:s rlm

There is no reason why the company can't succeed and follow the contract. The problem is, they spent the last 9 months avoiding the issues and now they are losing all the major grievances and are F-ed.:duh: