TForce | 30+ terminals decertifying?

Ladies and gentelman, I am saying this again, Please attack the post not the poster, and also please refrain from swearing or trying to get around the filters please.

There is a few making a career out of this, those few will be shut down.

Thanx ACCELERATOR.:flame:

...oh please give me a break,HR you are 100% about OVERNITE.If there were a OVNT I would most diffidently not be Union..but Overnite is no more and if you think UPSF is going to be run like O was then my friend we will just agree to dis-agree.You can vote your conviction and I`ll stand beside you in your right...but UPSF is owned by UPS a Union carrier and we will mirror package to the extent we can and we will operate as package to the extent we can..this was a well orchestrated plan by UPS..they really could care less if we are union imhho...frankly we would be well advised to remember all they wanted us for was a bargain chip to offer to IBT so they could get their folks out of Central States...sink or swim they got what they wanted and IBT got what was OVNT..but lost UPS`s folks in Central States pension fund....so UPS could close our doors sell the assets and still come out smelling rosey...so while I respect your right I must disagree in your premise..
...OVERNITE IS GONE....

...oh please give me a break,HR you are 100% about OVERNITE.If there were a OVNT I would most diffidently not be Union..but Overnite is no more and if you think UPSF is going to be run like O was then my friend we will just agree to dis-agree.You can vote your conviction and I`ll stand beside you in your right...but UPSF is owned by UPS a Union carrier and we will mirror package to the extent we can and we will operate as package to the extent we can..this was a well orchestrated plan by UPS..they really could care less if we are union imhho...frankly we would be well advised to remember all they wanted us for was a bargain chip to offer to IBT so they could get their folks out of Central States...sink or swim they got what they wanted and IBT got what was OVNT..but lost UPS`s folks in Central States pension fund....so UPS could close our doors sell the assets and still come out smelling rosey...so while I respect your right I must disagree in your premise..
...OVERNITE IS GONE....

Truer words was never spoken.

...OVERNITE IS GONE....

I agree for the most part, BUT.......It was not just the Central states deal that UPS wanted. UPS needed a freight carrier to compete with its largest rival competitor FedEx. Yes, UPS got a sweet deal, Killed two birds with one stone. The teamsters got what they wanted and we the employee's got what we wanted (for the most part)All time spent paid,Delay,Breakdown,Overtime and the full respect of seniority ect,ect. UPSF is not going anywhere. UPS will make it the best most profitable freight carrier out there. Kinda like Leo's vision.:hysterical:

Virginia is a wonderful place spent a week there once with a married couple I believe they were brother and sister.

I was getting a cup of coffee one day and a married couple ask me how to get to Reno Nevada. Said they were going to live there because there were a lot of people like them. They was gay.:biglaugh:

I agree for the most part, BUT.......It was not just the Central states deal that UPS wanted. UPS needed a freight carrier to compete with its largest rival competitor FedEx. Yes, UPS got a sweet deal, Killed two birds with one stone. The teamsters got what they wanted and we the employee's got what we wanted (for the most part)All time spent paid,Delay,Breakdown,Overtime and the full respect of seniority ect,ect. UPSF is not going anywhere. UPS will make it the best most profitable freight carrier out there. Kinda like Leo's vision.:hysterical:

Well said hero... :bowdown:

you know what the reno motor cargo terminal had all those thing long before overnite came along....we had those thing for 30 years before you every knew what the union was.
now we are just like you with a contract that was negiotated by the union and the company with hole big enough to drive my set of triples through.....you overnite employees sure weren't interested in helping us when we were being harassed and threatened all you wanted was the raises and special treatment from your employer.....all we heard from the drivers from back east was we were stupid for being in the union....you have until the end of the contract to suffer with the rest of us.....good luck....you keep believing that ups is union friendly if you believe that I have a set of unused triples I will sell you...

you know what the reno motor cargo terminal had all those thing long before overnite came along....we had those thing for 30 years before you every knew what the union was.
now we are just like you with a contract that was negiotated by the union and the company with hole big enough to drive my set of triples through.....you overnite employees sure weren't interested in helping us when we were being harassed and threatened all you wanted was the raises and special treatment from your employer.....all we heard from the drivers from back east was we were stupid for being in the union....you have until the end of the contract to suffer with the rest of us.....good luck....you keep believing that ups is union friendly if you believe that I have a set of unused triples I will sell you...

Who cares???????You need to get over it!!!!!!We are one big company now. Its very simple, STOP living in the past, It gets old!!!!

We didn't think you was stupid for being union. We thought you was stupid for being paid so much less then the rest of the company. Settling for the contract you got.
Just like we all was stupid for settling for the contract that came from Indy.
But like Buster said it's over don't we need to go on and on. Learn from our mistakes on the next contract.:popcorn:

skeeter, I think you are confusing reno with the bay area...your one big company of losers...if everything is so great at ovnt why are you filing grieviences? The company will think for you if they say they are not going to pay you and make you work for free or violate your contract then I would say they know best...your just an overpaid idiot driver what do you know, you need to let mama overnite hold your hand and change your diaper.

sorry you dont like my post but you either don't have a will to keep this company alive or you are closed minded and don't care how your brothers succede...for those who who are only out for them selves.keep on with the bad a$$ thing.for those who want a long lasting job: pi$$ on on the the hard core from the 20th century. they are from a dying breed.look at yrc.time to wake up.we have to keep this co alive to survive.do what it takes.but still keep heads above water..luve u guy:clap::bowdown::biglaugh:s rlm

I feel like I'm missing something. Are u a driver for UPSF?

If we give an inch, they will take a mile. HOLD FAST FOR YOUR RIGHTS, UNDER THE CONTRACT!

I have been noticing a trend. I've worked for this company for 16 years and really have seen relations between employees and between employees and mngt really fall off.
Yes, I agree that we have to stick with the contract and follow it. But....I hate the company trying to pull every trick and scheme in the book to try and circumvent the rules and our fellow workers trying to bite the hand that feeds them.

Of course there will always be disputes,disagreements and arguments between both parties, but jeeze...look around you.
Does management and rank and file NOT see the economy taking a big dumper?

it's not the time to give the co. the finger and tell them to "f" off. It's also not the time for the company to nit pick and pull schemes to try and stick it to the workers. Like it or not,we need each other to survive.

These days are when the company should be trying to Boost moral,not tear it down. It's also the time for us workers to try and do what we can to maintain and grow business,(despite the poor frt. condition).

UPSFrt. needs to remember,you catch alot more bees with honey and not s**t.

Guys (and ladies) if we keep doing what we should be doing and concentrating on our customers,we will be better off in the future and....as workers,we'll have a better leg to stand on when negotiations come around again.

Keep up the good fight and God Bless