XPO | 3rd quarter results 2011

I can prove the lack of bonus. Just provide me the means to do it anonymously. I have not got a bonus since before the recession. Ive been here since 2005 and only got a bonus in 2005,2006 and 2007. It got smaller every year.

On edit I cannot prove it with documentation. Those documents are not available online anymore.

I can prove the lack of bonus. Just provide me the means to do it anonymously. I have not got a bonus since before the recession. Ive been here since 2005 and only got a bonus in 2005,2006 and 2007. It got smaller every year.

On edit I cannot prove it with documentation. Those documents are not available online anymore.
right along with dsr's,they got smaller every year,but the formula was the same until 2010 when they went to the spp system,the goal wasn't made and fos's didn't get a bonus in 2010 ONLY.now this year you'll get $8000 and we'll get about $700,icp wasn't changed in 06,07,08,09 that was the point

right along with dsr's,they got smaller every year,but the formula was the same until 2010 when they went to the spp system,the goal wasn't made and fos's didn't get a bonus in 2010 ONLY.now this year you'll get $8000 and we'll get about $700,icp wasn't changed in 06,07,08,09 that was the point

You obviously don't under stand the VPP program. After the first quarter we were at 150% of goal, after the second we were at 142% of goal now after the 3rd we are at 98% of goal. Your 8k figure was with the 150% number. Your VPP is based off profits only. So assuming we continue to make a profit every quarter your VPP keeps going up while ours keeps going down. On a side not is there any other LTL carrier that give their drivers any kind of bonus?

How did I lie ? I pointed out that I work with FOS's that put in full shifts and sometimes more. If it is different at your SIC, fine. It is the way it is here.

The ICP has been changed and overhauled and discontinued then re-evaluated and then the restructured and reconstituted and somewhere in there reinstated.

I don't understand why you don't understand. The company has decided to stop giving away so much money. It has that right. You can work somewhere else.

This is AT WILL. You choose to work here. No one is holding a gun to your head.
now you change the arguement,wonder why,the company has the right to do anything they want at anytime WITHOUT A CONTRACT,that's undisputed.whiteshirt said no bonus since 2008,that's a lie,we all got SMALL bonuses,one year they skipped the dec and gave it all in march cuz it was so small,but we got one,i won't go into formula cuz u won't understand,7%,15%,last yr was the first non-icp payoff,fos's got nothing,we got couple hundred,this year fos's gettin8000,dsr,600-800,.as for fos's hrs ours work about 8 hr a day,fac's run on their own,if you run n-l/h you'd see,anywhere you run,split your set ,hit the dock,grab a breaker,done,fos calls out,a newbie runs a sector,no problem

now you change the arguement,wonder why,the company has the right to do anything they want at anytime WITHOUT A CONTRACT,that's undisputed.whiteshirt said no bonus since 2008,that's a lie,we all got SMALL bonuses,one year they skipped the dec and gave it all in march cuz it was so small,but we got one,i won't go into formula cuz u won't understand,7%,15%,last yr was the first non-icp payoff,fos's got nothing,we got couple hundred,this year fos's gettin8000,dsr,600-800,.as for fos's hrs ours work about 8 hr a day,fac's run on their own,if you run n-l/h you'd see,anywhere you run,split your set ,hit the dock,grab a breaker,done,fos calls out,a newbie runs a sector,no problem

You sound jealous. Maybe you should take the paycut and apply for an FOS job?

I have not seen an FOS work past 8 hours in months....in fact the nights they DO work an 8 hour day they ***** and moan. Seriously, FOS is a glorified babysitter in most instances.
exactly,sectors run themselves,newbies run it when fos's are off,ours put nowhere close to 50 hrs a week,got nothing against them just stating facts,these clueless guys take it personally

You sound jealous. Maybe you should take the paycut and apply for an FOS job?
was asked 3 times if interested,nope,but since you're here you stated previously about 8% into 401k,LIAR LIAR LIAR,nobody gets 8%,maybe you just mispoke,don't work here or think you can fool everybody,3%-4%-5% is top,pretty scary that somebody so uninformed can be an fos,what a joke

was asked 3 times if interested,nope,but since you're here you stated previously about 8% into 401k,LIAR LIAR LIAR,nobody gets 8%,maybe you just mispoke,don't work here or think you can fool everybody,3%-4%-5% is top,pretty scary that somebody so uninformed can be an fos,what a joke

A 20+ year employee gets 5% plus depending on years of service and age when the pension was shut down gets 1, 2 or 3% transition on top of the 5%.

exactly,sectors run themselves,newbies run it when fos's are off,ours put nowhere close to 50 hrs a week,got nothing against them just stating facts,these clueless guys take it personally
Sectors do pretty much run themselves, but if there wasn't a sector stand like the old day's, we would have so many guy's standing around it would be pathetic. Even with the watchful eye of the fos on the sector stand, the amount of BS that goes on is amazing somtimes, guy's bill bitching and holding up a pole, etc. If you don't have a lift here you go have mine and i'm out of there.

I will say that you know your FAC workings and your facts have gotten better, but you should never ever worry about or call out anybody's pay. That's their business.